Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am new to this group in Cafe mom

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2017 at 6:52 PM
  • 23 Replies
Hi my name is alisha, i have a 2 year old daughter and we are wanting to have a 2 child but I have hade 2 type of bc and now I have been off all bc for 6 months no prieds.
by on Sep. 14, 2017 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Sep. 14, 2017 at 8:06 PM

Hi Alisha. Welcome to the forum, I hope that your journey will be a short one once your periods/hormones get on track! Have you seen or talked to a doctor? Have you had any diagnoses of PCOS etc. Good chance it is just related to the birth controls but I would run it by the doc. They will probably want to take a look to make sure you don't have too much wall lining from not sloughing it off in the last 6 months. Good luck! Keep us posted!!!

Babysmith2
by Member on Sep. 14, 2017 at 10:35 PM
She is going to talk to a a dr that is in with her and then call me in the morning and they are talking about doing a Ultrosound and they are going to do a ekg and a Eco for some Herat problems I have been having to

Quoting Kimipeli:

Hi Alisha. Welcome to the forum, I hope that your journey will be a short one once your periods/hormones get on track! Have you seen or talked to a doctor? Have you had any diagnoses of PCOS etc. Good chance it is just related to the birth controls but I would run it by the doc. They will probably want to take a look to make sure you don't have too much wall lining from not sloughing it off in the last 6 months. Good luck! Keep us posted!!!

MeganSB
by Megan on Sep. 15, 2017 at 7:09 AM
Welcome!
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Sep. 15, 2017 at 10:58 AM

I am glad to hear you already talked to the doc. I am sorry to hear you are also having some possible cardiac issues, I hope they don't find anything serious. Keep me updated, if you don't mind!

Quoting Babysmith2: She is going to talk to a a dr that is in with her and then call me in the morning and they are talking about doing a Ultrosound and they are going to do a ekg and a Eco for some Herat problems I have been having to
Quoting Kimipeli:

swthugsnksses30
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2017 at 7:26 PM
Happy to see new faces. Welcome :)
Babysmith2
by Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 7:13 PM
Yeah she never called me I go in on my day so she may talk to me then

Quoting Kimipeli:

I am glad to hear you already talked to the doc. I am sorry to hear you are also having some possible cardiac issues, I hope they don't find anything serious. Keep me updated, if you don't mind!

Quoting Babysmith2: She is going to talk to a a dr that is in with her and then call me in the morning and they are talking about doing a Ultrosound and they are going to do a ekg and a Eco for some Herat problems I have been having to

Quoting Kimipeli:

Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Sep. 17, 2017 at 11:19 AM

I hope she does!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Quoting Babysmith2: Yeah she never called me I go in on my day so she may talk to me then
Quoting Kimipeli:

Quoting Kimipeli:

Babysmith2
by Member on Sep. 18, 2017 at 4:05 PM
So I went to the dr this morning and she sad she did not see what she wanted and to make a appointment with a cardiologist and so I go see one the 28

Quoting Kimipeli:

Quoting Babysmith2: Yeah she never called me I go in on my day so she may talk to me then

Quoting Kimipeli:

Quoting Kimipeli:

Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Sep. 18, 2017 at 5:20 PM

hmmmm... I wonder what she means by that exactly - what did she see?? I am sorry, that must be very scary!! I had false alarm with an EKG once. I was so freaked out, but yep was nothing! The leads were not put exactly how they need to be was the problem. I will keep my fx that that is your case!!!! Please let me know!!!

Quoting Babysmith2: So I went to the dr this morning and she sad she did not see what she wanted and to make a appointment with a cardiologist and so I go see one the 28
Quoting Kimipeli:

Quoting Kimipeli:

Quoting Kimipeli:

Babysmith2
by Member on Sep. 18, 2017 at 5:28 PM
I will I am not worried about it to much. I am just so tired all the time and I want to know y I am all the time

Quoting Kimipeli:

hmmmm... I wonder what she means by that exactly - what did she see?? I am sorry, that must be very scary!! I had false alarm with an EKG once. I was so freaked out, but yep was nothing! The leads were not put exactly how they need to be was the problem. I will keep my fx that that is your case!!!! Please let me know!!!

Quoting Babysmith2: So I went to the dr this morning and she sad she did not see what she wanted and to make a appointment with a cardiologist and so I go see one the 28

Quoting Kimipeli:

Quoting Kimipeli:

Quoting Kimipeli:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)