Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How's this look?

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 1:09 PM
  • 13 Replies

Mobile Photo

Okay ladies. I am now on cd 21 and up till now my opks have been soooo faint. Well today it seems to be getting darker. I took 150 mg of chlomid cd 3-7 and have pcos.
1. Does it look like it'll get positive in the next day or so
2. Is it okay to be ovulating this late? My cycle is usually 36-38 days.
by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this
It's totally alright to ovulate that late and it's definitely darker!! My opk today was still not positive yet and I'm not sure how they usually work cuz I'm new to it but it could be any day now for sure!! Good luck!
Mtraylor84
by Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you so much! Yeah this is the darkest it's been yet this cycle.

Quoting lyzzefrago: It's totally alright to ovulate that late and it's definitely darker!! My opk today was still not positive yet and I'm not sure how they usually work cuz I'm new to it but it could be any day now for sure!! Good luck!
lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 1:30 PM
Definitely keep testing and if you can bd keep bding just in case!!

Quoting Mtraylor84: Thank you so much! Yeah this is the darkest it's been yet this cycle.

Quoting lyzzefrago: It's totally alright to ovulate that late and it's definitely darker!! My opk today was still not positive yet and I'm not sure how they usually work cuz I'm new to it but it could be any day now for sure!! Good luck!
Mtraylor84
by Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 11:54 PM
Bump...
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2017 at 10:17 AM
Did you test again?
HisUsmcWifey
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2017 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Are you testing twice a day, if not I highly suggest it. From the looks of the bottom OPK you may be ovulating in the next few days. :)
Mtraylor84
by Member on Sep. 17, 2017 at 11:10 AM
I did around 730 last night and it was lighter then the bottom opk. So I'm gonna test around noon today after a 4 hour hold.

Quoting huntersmoma21: Did you test again?
Mtraylor84
by Member on Sep. 17, 2017 at 11:12 AM
I'm so worried about ovulating possibly so late because always on my past 7 months of chlomid I've ovulated from 18-21. And I'm now on cd 23. And still no cm or anything?

Quoting HisUsmcWifey: Are you testing twice a day, if not I highly suggest it. From the looks of the bottom OPK you may be ovulating in the next few days. :)
HisUsmcWifey
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2017 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I took clomid for three cycles, it always made any CM I had dry up, as well as making me ovulate later than I normally would.

Quoting Mtraylor84: I'm so worried about ovulating possibly so late because always on my past 7 months of chlomid I've ovulated from 18-21. And I'm now on cd 23. And still no cm or anything?

Quoting HisUsmcWifey: Are you testing twice a day, if not I highly suggest it. From the looks of the bottom OPK you may be ovulating in the next few days. :)
Mtraylor84
by Member on Sep. 18, 2017 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Cd 23 today and finally! Got a flashy face!!

Quoting HisUsmcWifey: I took clomid for three cycles, it always made any CM I had dry up, as well as making me ovulate later than I normally would.

Quoting Mtraylor84: I'm so worried about ovulating possibly so late because always on my past 7 months of chlomid I've ovulated from 18-21. And I'm now on cd 23. And still no cm or anything?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)