Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Such a symptom spotter

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 7:28 PM
  • 3 Replies
I'm a victim of symptom spotting! My newest one I've noticed over the last 24hrs is super thirsty! Can't get it to go away. Also, tinged cm, waves of nausea, fuzzy head (can't focus) and some bloating. Only time will tell I guess... anyone else symptom spotting with me?? I feel like all my cycle buddies got af the last couple of days, who's still testing?
by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mommy052012
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 8:18 PM
I am testing tomorrow. I will be 8/9 dpo! I have had white/yellow cm since about 4/5 dpo. My breast have these painful surges through them. And last night on my right side I felt a little bit of cramping! I'm hoping that was implantation!
MeganSB
by Megan on Sep. 16, 2017 at 8:39 PM
Good luck hun! All good signs! Are you temping? I'm getting that Ava bracelet I keep hearing about. I'm kind of excited about it
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:16 PM
I don't temp it's way more than I want to commit to lol. Opks are already ruling my brain, I could only imagine staring at temps all day too!

Quoting MeganSB: Good luck hun! All good signs! Are you temping? I'm getting that Ava bracelet I keep hearing about. I'm kind of excited about it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)