Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Second half of September cycle :)

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 12:34 AM
  • 16 Replies
9/18: had trigger last night and today had my first iui. Just had a HUGE amount of ewcm so much I thought I was suddenly not fertile anymore but then I realized it was ewcm. Still nerve wracking though being paranoid the sperm is falling out every time I pee 😂 Super ridiculous.

9/19 0-1dpo: had my second iui this morning! And such bad cramping all day. I'm hoping it's because of extra follicles ovulating extra eggs because I've never had pain with ovulation but according to google (lol) the pain is from the ovulation and not the iui.

9/21 2-3dpo: last night I had 3 little streaks of brown when I wiped I was like wtf but it was not implantation that early so I'm just gonna forget about it unless it happens again. Last night I had a dream I was like 4 months pregnant but can't remember any other details, something is telling me it was with twins though. Hopefully that's a good sign!

9/22 3-4dpo: leaving now at 11:30pm for my trip to Canada! Felt a little nervous about going through the body scanner but apparently it's safe for pregnancy so ok. I've been having this pinching type feeling next to my belly button on the left maybe a little below so feeling good, probably too early for implantation but maybe a bouncing around baby in there! Luckily the hardest 3 days of the tww I'll be on vacation for :)

9/26: 7-8dpo: I got back from my trip yesterday, other than being super hungry nothing new symptom wise but that's usual I guess. Decided to start testing out my trigger, 8.5 days post trigger and had my first testing out test this morning. Still very much so positive, but even with no natural hcg from any implantation happening I should still have around 40miu in my system so not surprising or anything to get excited about, YET.

9/27 8-9dpo: I had weird tugging pain last night below my belly button and then some stabbing pain in my right boob, weird but i wanna believe this is a good sign! Had an awful and very vivid dream last night that woke me up early, it was so vivid I didn't even realize I was dreaming. Took another test today fmu still a bfp, hcg should be about a 20 from the trigger and whatever added (if there is anything added). Did anyone take a Walmart cheapie when they already knew their beta level or had their beta level done the same day of taking one? How dark was it or how light was it and what was your level. Apparently these are 25miu but I had one positive with having a 8 beta level that was positive at 10 mins.

How's everyone's month going so far? I follow most of you but any updates?
by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 1:22 AM
Started cramping randomly earlier and spotting more than pink. Either af is taking her sweet time or I have some breakthrough bleeding and I'll get a great bfp soon. Thinking it may be af though. I'll know tomorrow. Weird though my cramps feel different than af style. Gl this cycle!
lyzzefrago
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 1:25 AM
Well I definitely hope the reason it feels different is because it is!! Are you going to try to test in the morning or just wait it out and see if it stays light?

Thank you! I'm definitely feeling good for all of us ttc this cycle!

Quoting huntersmoma21: Started cramping randomly earlier and spotting more than pink. Either af is taking her sweet time or I have some breakthrough bleeding and I'll get a great bfp soon. Thinking it may be af though. I'll know tomorrow. Weird though my cramps feel different than af style. Gl this cycle!
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 8:59 AM
I'm weak so I tested... still negative but af still hasn't started. I wiped and had some red and nothing else. She's playing games now.

Quoting lyzzefrago: Well I definitely hope the reason it feels different is because it is!! Are you going to try to test in the morning or just wait it out and see if it stays light?

Quoting huntersmoma21: Started cramping randomly earlier and spotting more than pink. Either af is taking her sweet time or I have some breakthrough bleeding and I'll get a great bfp soon. Thinking it may be af though. I'll know tomorrow. Weird though my cramps feel different than af style. Gl this cycle!
lyzzefrago
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:55 AM
Ugh I'm sorry! This is such a stressful time, I just want a huge wave of bfps from us all lol and we can all have matching June babies. Hopefully you are still able to get a bfp I know some people get it late. Have you had a blood test or no? I get free blood tests through my insurance so I always go sttaught to that if I'm not sure or wanna know for sure but I know that's not the case for everyone.

Quoting huntersmoma21: I'm weak so I tested... still negative but af still hasn't started. I wiped and had some red and nothing else. She's playing games now.

Quoting lyzzefrago: Well I definitely hope the reason it feels different is because it is!! Are you going to try to test in the morning or just wait it out and see if it stays light?

lyzzefrago
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 10:54 AM
Update
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Sep. 21, 2017 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Baby dust! Hope your TWW flies by ❤️❤️
swthugsnksses30
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 3:39 PM
Cd 7. Started opks yesterday. Already npticing bits of ewcm. Just gonna bd whenever we want till we get that pos opk. Then its bd next 2/3 days. Got 10opks left. So only testing once a day. If we run out were winging it.
lyzzefrago
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 1:44 AM
Thank you!! It's been going okay. 2.5 days officially seems like it's been longer but then I think about it and the time went by quickly, and vacation tomorrow til Monday!

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2: Baby dust! Hope your TWW flies by ❤️❤️
lyzzefrago
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 1:45 AM
Sounds good! lol yeah I think according to the box you're only supposed to use 1 a day anyway unless you get an almost positive then you can do multiple, so well see! Hopefully you will just ovulate before then but til then have fun bding!

Quoting swthugsnksses30: Cd 7. Started opks yesterday. Already npticing bits of ewcm. Just gonna bd whenever we want till we get that pos opk. Then its bd next 2/3 days. Got 10opks left. So only testing once a day. If we run out were winging it.
lyzzefrago
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 2:30 PM
Updated x2
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)