Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Testing...10dpo *update with picture*

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 8:56 AM
  • 36 Replies
10dpo. Bfn. I'm out. Af should be here between tomorrow and Monday. I was so hoping for a birthday bfp. I'm pretty sad. Picture in comments. 😔

9do...Bfn wondfo & 88 cent test. Pretty confident we are out this month. I was really really hoping for a June baby too. I did get my progesterone results back yesterday. 19.6 6dpo so I did, atleast, ovulate. Baby dust to all.

8dpo...I told myself last night I wouldn't test again until this weekend. Who am I kidding? I used a wondfo and a first response. Stark white BFN on both. Did you get a BFN at 8dpo to go on and get a bfp that cycle?

7dpo and I tested because I'm impatient. No symptoms at all. BFN. I'm feeling out already 😭 I hate TTC! Ugh. Vent over. I went to the OBG yesterday, unrelated to TTC, but since I was there she did CD21 progesterone blood draw. Hoping for a nice number! I probably won't get results until Thursday though, they are so slow. FX & baby dust to all!
by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 10:39 AM
I feel ya on frustrated! It gets worse when you test so early.
LibraBalance
by Megan on Sep. 19, 2017 at 10:57 AM
It really is frustrating. DH was upset with me for testing so early. I can't help it!!

Quoting huntersmoma21: I feel ya on frustrated! It gets worse when you test so early.
Careeka22
by Caitlin on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:08 AM
Don't worry about symptoms, I had zero with the twins, tested at 9dpo just for the heck of it and was shocked when it turned positive. Don't lose hope!
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:09 AM
Dh thinks I'm nutso! Testing and researching and stressing!

Quoting LibraBalance: It really is frustrating. DH was upset with me for testing so early. I can't help it!!

Quoting huntersmoma21: I feel ya on frustrated! It gets worse when you test so early.
LibraBalance
by Megan on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Trying not to! Fx! Thank you 😊

Quoting Careeka22: Don't worry about symptoms, I had zero with the twins, tested at 9dpo just for the heck of it and was shocked when it turned positive. Don't lose hope!
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Sep. 19, 2017 at 5:43 PM

awe, I'm sorry. It is terrible having to ttc and the tww. I hope you get a beautiful number, when you get the results!!! Fingers crossed you get a beautiful BFP still! Sending lots of baby dust!

LibraBalance
by Megan on Sep. 19, 2017 at 7:43 PM
Thank you! I really shouldn't have tested. I've been down all day bc of it lol

Quoting Kimipeli:

awe, I'm sorry. It is terrible having to ttc and the tww. I hope you get a beautiful number, when you get the results!!! Fingers crossed you get a beautiful BFP still! Sending lots of baby dust!

stargaze281
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 8:25 PM
I find this fascinating, to be pregnant without symptoms.

Quoting Careeka22: Don't worry about symptoms, I had zero with the twins, tested at 9dpo just for the heck of it and was shocked when it turned positive. Don't lose hope!
FIREMANSWIFE328
by Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I never got a bfp before 12 dpo, hang in there! Good luck!
Careeka22
by Caitlin on Sep. 19, 2017 at 9:51 PM
I've never had morning sickness in all 3 pregnancies and very few symptoms until later in the first trimester and those were just sore boobs and bloating. Of course I had the typical ones later like heartburn and peeing constantly!

Quoting stargaze281: I find this fascinating, to be pregnant without symptoms.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)