Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need advice for digital CB opk

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:40 AM
  • 13 Replies

Mobile Photo

Hey ladies. I'm on cd 26 currently and have been using the digital cb opk since cd 12. I have gotten blank circle since but on Monday cd 23 I got a flashing smiley. I am still getting the flashing smiley and I'm on cd 26 now and I used fmu today. I've bd daily since cd 22. I'm testing twice a day. Can anyone shed some light as to why this could be happening? And also what do the lines mean. I know they represent 2 diff hormones, but which line is which? Please help. I'm starting to lose hope.
by on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Sep. 21, 2017 at 10:51 AM

I've never used those or the flashing face one. I'm sorry, I don't have an answer, this is a bump though. Good luck!!!! 

Mtraylor84
by Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 4:17 PM
Bump
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 4:59 PM
I used them for the first time last month. You have pcos right? If so I read opks aren't great for people with it. If not, I also heard people don't ever get solid smileys with the cba. Did you get a true positive last month?
Mtraylor84
by Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 6:36 PM
Yes ma'am I do have pcos and was on chlomid. I had o symptoms on Monday which is the first day I got my smiley flashing and my darkest ic opk.

Quoting huntersmoma21: I used them for the first time last month. You have pcos right? If so I read opks aren't great for people with it. If not, I also heard people don't ever get solid smileys with the cba. Did you get a true positive last month?
Mtraylor84
by Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 6:45 PM
I never have used these and even gotten a flashing smiley. This is my 2nd month using them 1st with high fertility to occur. I'm now on 4 days of it

Quoting huntersmoma21: I used them for the first time last month. You have pcos right? If so I read opks aren't great for people with it. If not, I also heard people don't ever get solid smileys with the cba. Did you get a true positive last month?
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 7:12 PM
That frustrating. The reviews aren't amazing on them.

Quoting Mtraylor84: I never have used these and even gotten a flashing smiley. This is my 2nd month using them 1st with high fertility to occur. I'm now on 4 days of it

Mtraylor84
by Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 7:38 PM
So I should assume Monday was my pos? I had left throbbing pains and aches for hours that day then they just stopped. Coincidence I think not?

Quoting huntersmoma21: That frustrating. The reviews aren't amazing on them.

Quoting Mtraylor84: I never have used these and even gotten a flashing smiley. This is my 2nd month using them 1st with high fertility to occur. I'm now on 4 days of it

huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 7:39 PM
I guess you would count that. It's sounds like you geared up to O but may not have.

Quoting Mtraylor84: So I should assume Monday was my pos? I had left throbbing pains and aches for hours that day then they just stopped. Coincidence I think not?

Quoting huntersmoma21: That frustrating. The reviews aren't amazing on them.

Heart4family
by Irene on Sep. 21, 2017 at 7:49 PM
I used these with clomid and got pregnant twice. Sometimes you will get 4 days of the flash. Mine did that last time. Then on the fourth night I tested again then got a solid face. We bd'd 2 days after and shocking we still got pregnant. Sending baby dust your way.
swthugsnksses30
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 2:45 AM
I really didnt like these bc I got more high readings than the box said. It drove me crazy. So I opted for the regular one with a smiley at peak only.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)