Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2017 at 4:10 PM
  • 8 Replies
Has everyone been ttc? Are you gender swaying at all?
by on Sep. 21, 2017 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LibraBalance
by Megan on Sep. 21, 2017 at 6:54 PM
This is our 3rd cycle back. Our rainbow is 19 months. I just want a healthy baby! Took over a year and 2 losses previously so I hope this journey is shorter and less heartache. 9dpo BFN though.
ahawkins
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 7:35 PM
Good luck I hope it happens for you soon!

Quoting LibraBalance: This is our 3rd cycle back. Our rainbow is 19 months. I just want a healthy baby! Took over a year and 2 losses previously so I hope this journey is shorter and less heartache. 9dpo BFN though.
LibraBalance
by Megan on Sep. 21, 2017 at 7:35 PM
Thank you. How about you?

Quoting ahawkins: Good luck I hope it happens for you soon!

Quoting LibraBalance: This is our 3rd cycle back. Our rainbow is 19 months. I just want a healthy baby! Took over a year and 2 losses previously so I hope this journey is shorter and less heartache. 9dpo BFN though.
ahawkins
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 7:36 PM
2 moms liked this
My hubby and I just started ttc this month, we have 1 girl and 3 boys so we are hoping for a girl but happy with a health baby :)
mrs_mckay
by Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:17 PM
Starting cycle 10 with 1 loss in there. We have a girl and a boy and are just hoping for a healthy baby.
mom2mygirls0208
by Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:19 PM
Almost a year just want number 4 to be healthy
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:26 PM
This is our 3rd cycle and we have been swaying girl because we have 3 boys. After two months of swaying we are officially putting it in Gods hands and bding all the way through the fertile window and beyond!
swthugsnksses30
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 2:42 AM
Month 5 and after everything I went through to get my youngest (1 ectopic w right tube taken and 3 back to back mc) we both just want a happy and healthy baby.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)