Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dr called...

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2017 at 10:50 AM
  • 18 Replies

Mobile Photo

He said my blood results from Wednesday are only 20 so I go back today to retest. He thinks I am miscarrying or will soon. But all of my hpt still show BFP. This one isn't from my morning pee either. Please send lots of baby dust my way.

UPDATE: My bloodwork on Friday showed my hcG only went to 23 and my progestrone dropped from 6.5 to 2.5. I was suppose to go in Monday for more bloodwork but I started bleeding that morning so obviously it wasn't necessary. I go in next week to make sure my levels are at 0. Thank you for your prayers, baby dust, and happy thoughts...it just wasn't our time...

by on Sep. 22, 2017 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ahawkins
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 10:56 AM
Sending baby dust to you!!!
DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this
My first beta was a 7. I'm 18 weeks pregnant now.
Swan77
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 11:08 AM
It's not the first number that counts it that it is doubling
HisUsmcWifey
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
What the other ladies said! 20 is a great number, you wanna see it double and you'll be okay!
momoffour2013
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 11:46 AM
Why does he think that? My numbers are usually low in the beginning. As long as your numbers are doubling then you should be fine.
aly110112
by Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 12:27 PM
He said my progesterone was low too but didn't give me a number. He just said it was really low and he is hoping it has doubled. I have had several miscarriages and I have hashimotos so my chances of miscarrying are higher too but he said my thyroid levels were good. I'm just hoping I didn't conceive when I thought.

Quoting momoffour2013: Why does he think that? My numbers are usually low in the beginning. As long as your numbers are doubling then you should be fine.
DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 1:52 PM
Why didn't he give you progesterone at that moment???? He'd been fired.

Quoting aly110112: He said my progesterone was low too but didn't give me a number. He just said it was really low and he is hoping it has doubled. I have had several miscarriages and I have hashimotos so my chances of miscarrying are higher too but he said my thyroid levels were good. I'm just hoping I didn't conceive when I thought.

Quoting momoffour2013: Why does he think that? My numbers are usually low in the beginning. As long as your numbers are doubling then you should be fine.
Heart4family
by Irene on Sep. 22, 2017 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Sending baby dust your way! Praying for a sticky bean ♡
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Sep. 22, 2017 at 2:32 PM

Sending all my baby dust I have for the day!!!!!!! 

aly110112
by Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 4:06 PM
Thank you ladies! 💕 I went in for the blood draw this afternoon and won't hear back until Monday.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)