Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ooohhh Ladies!!!

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:22 PM
  • 21 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

This morning I woke up with a lot of cramping. This is the only symptom, cramping. I didn't know when my period is supposed to start again, but I decided to take a preg test anyways.

And I cannot believe what I saw! My hands started trembling and tears rolled down my cheeks. this month was my 3rd month on clinic. And I can't believe it has finally worked!!!!!

The very top test this from morning, I forgot to take the pic right away after testing. The last 2 tests I just took and with 2-3 minutes, I started seeing the 2bd pink line appear.

God has heard my prayers! I have been praying so so much for my baby.

But now I worry very much about this pregnancy and I want it to last till due date. I had a placenta abruption with my last child at 27 weeks. I am so so scared for it not to repeat again! Please keep me in your prayers!

I pray for all you Mama's who are TTC, to get a bfp soon and have healthy pregnancy!

This group is amazing and has helped me through my journey so so much!!! Thank you ladies!!!
by on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ms.keisha17
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations
2017mama
by Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 2:58 PM
Thank you!!!

Quoting ms.keisha17: Congratulations
ms.keisha17
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 3:10 PM
How many dpo are you? I’m 2 days late and I’m on cd40

Quoting 2017mama: Thank you!!!

Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Sep. 24, 2017 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations!
MichaelaG
by Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations! Hoping for a happy and healthy nine months for you.
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!! So amazing.
2017mama
by Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I honestly don't know. My periods have been 1 month 34 days, one 55, one 48, and so on. I didn't even think I would get a bfp. It was the cramping, so painful, that I decided to test. I had sleeping moments when I went to bed at 8pm. But then again, I get those right before period starts too, so it's not new. Other than that, I had so much more symptoms the other months, and period would start. I kinda let it happen and just checked my cervix once in a while. As soon as I saw it was way way up high, I started bding so much, that my hubby got tired of sex few days in a row!!! I thought I missed it because I kept getting positive opks for like 15 days straight :/ then I just stopped checking with opks and let it go cuz I got tired of positive opks day after day. :/

Quoting ms.keisha17: How many dpo are you? I’m 2 days late and I’m on cd40

Quoting 2017mama: Thank you!!!

2017mama
by Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 9:08 PM
Thanks so much!

Quoting Alexsi1: Congratulations!
ahawkins
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!!
2017mama
by Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you very much!!

Quoting MichaelaG: Congratulations! Hoping for a happy and healthy nine months for you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)