Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Indents on these tests...??

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 9:45 AM
  • 6 Replies

Mobile Photo

I accidentally bought the wrong kind of test, I have never used these rapid response ones.. I usually get the early response... are these notorious for indents?

Picture I took was within 3 mins of taking the test. It says to only wait a minute before looking.
by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 10:06 AM
I'm not sure, I don't invest in those often. But good luck!
HisUsmcWifey
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 10:41 AM
Hmm kinda looks like a weird dye run?
lyzzefrago
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:55 PM
Same thing happened to me last cycle and I didn't look for 3 mins cuz I didn't know and I don't remember exactly how it looked I was searching for a line but I have a pic of after 30 mins when someone asked for a pic on CM and it looks just like yours. Unfortunately I wasn't pregnant not even a chemical so I would say they are (by me at least lol) known for indents. But they need 50miu so this means nothing towards if you are or aren't.
Mommy052012
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:20 PM
These are know indents, at least three of the ones I took had indents that even looked pink! Pregnancy tests can be so evil getting our hopes up.
bem8489
by Brandy on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:02 PM

Sadly I am losing faith in all of the FRER tests. I took a curved handled one earlier in my cycle and got a very noticeable positive line. Next day test was negative. Then about 2.5 weeks later I took 3 flat handled tests and had more faint positives. Blood test the next day was negative. 

I almost feel like none of the HPTs are reliable anymore. It is sad.

huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:16 PM
I agree that I see evaps on this site all the time! On all tests! I hadn't gotten any evaps on the cheapies until this last cycle and it definitely toyd with my emotions for a few days. Makes me really feel the need to wait until af to test. But I have no self control so that won't happen. Lol

Quoting bem8489:

Sadly I am losing faith in all of the FRER tests. I took a curved handled one earlier in my cycle and got a very noticeable positive line. Next day test was negative. Then about 2.5 weeks later I took 3 flat handled tests and had more faint positives. Blood test the next day was negative. 

I almost feel like none of the HPTs are reliable anymore. It is sad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)