Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

questions about CM. (discharges) tmi, sorry

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:06 PM
  • 2 Replies

im sorry if its TMI,

i have been feeling bother lately, really want to know what is it, and see if other ladies have same...  my last period was sept 4th to 8th, and ouvlation should be around 16th, had sex 12, 14 and 15. 

after that i keep have milky creamy on 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 (had sex that day again), 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28.. today havent check yet. wondering what is that mean? after my ovulation i normally dry up. 

on 20th i had cramps on left side for couple hours. wasnt sure if its implantation cramp. 

and on 27th i had watery with creamy on middle very thin... what is that? just for one time that it.

so far i have symptoms, Fatigue often, have been trips to bathroom often than normal, sometime nausea, sinus,lightheaded all day for 3 days , headache bad.. but yesterday and today i feel normal especially still lightheaded .  i havent have breast tenderness.. or morning sickness or taste different.

i took pregnant test on on 7DPO (23rd)  but negative . 

yes im TTC #3.

hopefully you guys can help me, and what do you think? pregnant or not.  

by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Mommy052012
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this
If there is anything I've learned these past five months ttc it's your cm is not a good indicator of anything even if it's different for that month. This last month I had water/cream cm and then 5 days later my period came. 7 dpo is way too early to test imp. Just keep testing every few days, it's the only way to know for sure and good luck!
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this
My cm does crazy things also. We want it to be consistent and tell us what's going on with our bodies and it certainly doesn't! Just be patient and test in a couple of days.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)