Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Little update

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 2:49 PM
  • 10 Replies
I'm CD 12 now. Still empty circle on opk. Last month I Od cd 13 the month before cd15, I'm now at CD12 with no sign of a surge...like at all. Maybe I'll O later than I ever have, who knows. Dh just had bicep surgery so dtd is difficult to say the least lol
by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyzzefrago
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:49 PM
Fx that you get that flashing smiley at least soon! Super weird that it's still empty. Are you only using digitals or are you using strips or anything as well?
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:18 PM
I am using the digi in the morning and a strip in the evening. The strip is the whitest I've ever had lol. My cramping has been pretty intense the last few days. My cm has been pretty good too.

Quoting lyzzefrago: Fx that you get that flashing smiley at least soon! Super weird that it's still empty. Are you only using digitals or are you using strips or anything as well?
lyzzefrago
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 6:03 PM
That's weird that it's not lining up, it's all just so compliceted. I actually am pretty sure I've gotten it down which strip is which in the digital. The left is the lh level and the right is the estrogen, according to how all my strips have looked, have you looked at the strips at all when you take them out?

Quoting huntersmoma21: I am using the digi in the morning and a strip in the evening. The strip is the whitest I've ever had lol. My cramping has been pretty intense the last few days. My cm has been pretty good too.

Quoting lyzzefrago: Fx that you get that flashing smiley at least soon! Super weird that it's still empty. Are you only using digitals or are you using strips or anything as well?
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:05 PM
I do take the strips out and keep them (I'm a opk hoarder) the first day I took it the lines seemed almost as dark as my positive one last month. I didn't know there was a estrogen line. I'm guessing that's the darker one. Hoping it changes to pos. This weekend. Until then I'll continue with the strips in the evening.

Quoting lyzzefrago: That's weird that it's not lining up, it's all just so compliceted. I actually am pretty sure I've gotten it down which strip is which in the digital. The left is the lh level and the right is the estrogen, according to how all my strips have looked, have you looked at the strips at all when you take them out?

Quoting huntersmoma21: I am using the digi in the morning and a strip in the evening. The strip is the whitest I've ever had lol. My cramping has been pretty intense the last few days. My cm has been pretty good too.

swthugsnksses30
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:05 PM
I Od the latest I ever had (other than one month I was sick) at cd19. (Also took Geritol.) This month was cd13 (the same as when I conceived my youngest.) Af due fri 13th. Hoping 13 is my lucky number, and this is my lucky cycle.
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:10 PM
Why can't our bodies just do the same thing every month!? I had spotting for 3 days before af last month. Terribly annoying! Af is due on the 15th as long as I O on time. I had a 26 day cycle last month so she came 3 days early.

Quoting swthugsnksses30: I Od the latest I ever had (other than one month I was sick) at cd19. (Also took Geritol.) This month was cd13 (the same as when I conceived my youngest.) Af due fri 13th. Hoping 13 is my lucky number, and this is my lucky cycle.
lyzzefrago
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:15 PM
Oh okay! Yeah the two lines are two different test strips it's not like the normal strips where one is control and one is test cuz it's testing for two different hormones.

Quoting huntersmoma21: I do take the strips out and keep them (I'm a opk hoarder) the first day I took it the lines seemed almost as dark as my positive one last month. I didn't know there was a estrogen line. I'm guessing that's the darker one. Hoping it changes to pos. This weekend. Until then I'll continue with the strips in the evening.

Quoting lyzzefrago: That's weird that it's not lining up, it's all just so compliceted. I actually am pretty sure I've gotten it down which strip is which in the digital. The left is the lh level and the right is the estrogen, according to how all my strips have looked, have you looked at the strips at all when you take them out?

huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2017 at 11:30 AM
So excited to get a flashing smiley this morning and a nice line on the strip! Should Get a pos. Tomorrow or Monday! Yay finally!

lyzzefrago
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2017 at 1:26 PM
Congrats!! Finally!

Quoting huntersmoma21: So excited to get a flashing smiley this morning and a nice line on the strip! Should Get a pos. Tomorrow or Monday! Yay finally!

huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2017 at 11:55 AM

Mobile Photo

Another flashing smiley and an almost positive test! Maybe Pos. tomorrow, cd 15, the latest I've Od yet.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)