Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Evap??

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 9:25 PM
  • 7 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I saw something faint in the time limit but couldn't get it to show on camera. The longer the test sits the darker the line. It also has color.

I'm only slightly freaking out because (1) I had pink cm this morning that faded to brown and stopped. (2) I started provera yesterday because I am on CD 52. I had no line yesterday hence why I started the meds. I only tested today because of the spotting.

Top two pics are after it dried with it inverted. The other 2 were 10 minute mark.
by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Acciobooks
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 10:09 PM
That doesn’t look like an evap that I usually get on those tests.
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2017 at 1:32 AM
I haven't used those tests before so I don't have an input but wanted to say good luck!
Mommy052012
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2017 at 3:30 AM
Maybe evap? My line that I got on one of those had color and seemed to get darker as time went on but it was an evap line.
HisUsmcWifey
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2017 at 5:33 PM

Hmm not sure. The more I see those tests the more I hate them since they seem to show lines all the time, but i hope thats not the case for you!

Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Sep. 30, 2017 at 6:36 PM
I'm not a huge fan of these tests. They can be very tricky. Did they do a blood test or anything before they prescribed Provera?
kajira
by Emma on Sep. 30, 2017 at 7:28 PM

my evaps on those have even been darker than that -  retest in a couple days. the provera won't hurt the baby if you are pregnant.

dj_kern
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2017 at 9:57 PM
I've had several evaps on these tests. They were dark evaps too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)