Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 days feels like weeks!

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:03 PM
  • 55 Replies

I had my IUI done on Monday. He gave me a lab order to get a blood test on the 31st.. he also asked me to really keep from doing a home PT, just so I won't get a false positive and to not get my hopes up.. which I get. But, it's only been 2 days and it feels like it's been weeks.... and I still have 13 more days of waiting. 

I'm also nervous because this is our only chance in a while.. they used all of DH sperm to increase my chances. He's over seas until about April and then we'll be moving to Texas as soon as he gets back.. so I really hope this works. 

Anxious

by on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heathnbuttrfly
by Member on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Baby dust!!!
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Fx!!!!
lyzzefrago
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg fx for you that it worked!! Try to not think about it too much keep yourself distracted. I tested every day starting 7dpiui and I knew I couldn’t trust it at first but I think that idea of getting excited about false positives were all smarter than we can tell if it’s getting lighter or darker lol so I would say if u wanna secretly test later in the tww go for it lol
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Oct. 19, 2017 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww I totally get it!! I wish I could alleviate some of that anxiety and so on, but know I can't!! I am sending you lots of sticky baby dust and keeping all my fingers and toes crossed. Try to hang in there!!!

Mizuagi
by Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 11:23 PM

Thank you! :) And I think I just might! hahah.. I'll try and wait until about Tuesday and then get a couple of the dollar store tests and see what happens. 

Quoting lyzzefrago: Omg fx for you that it worked!! Try to not think about it too much keep yourself distracted. I tested every day starting 7dpiui and I knew I couldn’t trust it at first but I think that idea of getting excited about false positives were all smarter than we can tell if it’s getting lighter or darker lol so I would say if u wanna secretly test later in the tww go for it lol

twinmama0112
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!
lyzzefrago
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Totally that sounds good haha. That’s what I did I just bought like 5 from Walmart at once lol the 88 cent ones. I think we all do it against their wishes so absolutely no shame lol

Quoting Mizuagi:

Thank you! :) And I think I just might! hahah.. I'll try and wait until about Tuesday and then get a couple of the dollar store tests and see what happens. 

Quoting lyzzefrago: Omg fx for you that it worked!! Try to not think about it too much keep yourself distracted. I tested every day starting 7dpiui and I knew I couldn’t trust it at first but I think that idea of getting excited about false positives were all smarter than we can tell if it’s getting lighter or darker lol so I would say if u wanna secretly test later in the tww go for it lol

HisUsmcWifey
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck! I hope this is your BFP cycle!
Mizuagi
by Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:18 PM

I didn't even know they had 88 cent ones there! hahah.. I'll go on Monday to look for some! I don't like dealing with people at Walmart on weekends.... also, I'm being super lazy today. hahaha 

Quoting lyzzefrago: Totally that sounds good haha. That’s what I did I just bought like 5 from Walmart at once lol the 88 cent ones. I think we all do it against their wishes so absolutely no shame lol
Quoting Mizuagi:

lyzzefrago
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2017 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah haha took me a while too! If you know where the pregnancy tests are in Walmart then just go to that area and it should be on the top row of tests the company is first signal I think it’s called. I felt so dumb at first cuz I went to Walmart and bought 10$ tests lol I was like wow this whole time I could have saved all that money. I always go to self check out too cuz I don’t even wanna deal with people looking at me funny or questioning me lol

Quoting Mizuagi:

I didn't even know they had 88 cent ones there! hahah.. I'll go on Monday to look for some! I don't like dealing with people at Walmart on weekends.... also, I'm being super lazy today. hahaha 

Quoting lyzzefrago: Totally that sounds good haha. That’s what I did I just bought like 5 from Walmart at once lol the 88 cent ones. I think we all do it against their wishes so absolutely no shame lol

Quoting Mizuagi:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)