Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just ordered my AVA!

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2017 at 3:34 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm so excited! I'm going to get my BFP before 2018! It should be here in a week or so. AF is due around the 26th so it will be perfect timing. I'm so excited! I've heard so many success stories using it. 

If you decide to buy one PM me first for a discount code :) 

by on Oct. 23, 2017 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HisUsmcWifey
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 3:51 PM
Good luck! I hope it works as well for you as it did for me! ❤️
LibraBalance
by Megan on Oct. 23, 2017 at 4:07 PM
Thank you! Me too! How long did it take you? I did more reading and realized you need 4 hours of sleep not consecutively so I can definitely use it!

Quoting HisUsmcWifey: Good luck! I hope it works as well for you as it did for me! ❤️
bem8489
by Brandy on Oct. 23, 2017 at 7:12 PM

Mobile Photo

Good choice!! I am on my second cycle with ava!! Best purchase I have ever made!!
LibraBalance
by Megan on Oct. 23, 2017 at 7:17 PM

I wasn't sure it would work for me because I kept hearing you need 4 hour of sleep but I didn't realize it didn't have to be consecutively so it will work for me! My daughter doesn't sleep more than 3 hours at a time, lol. I can't wait to get it. How long did it take you to receive yours, if you remember? 

Quoting bem8489:

Mobile Photo

Good choice!! I am on my second cycle with ava!! Best purchase I have ever made!!

bem8489
by Brandy on Oct. 23, 2017 at 8:17 PM
I got mine within a week!!

Quoting LibraBalance:

I wasn't sure it would work for me because I kept hearing you need 4 hour of sleep but I didn't realize it didn't have to be consecutively so it will work for me! My daughter doesn't sleep more than 3 hours at a time, lol. I can't wait to get it. How long did it take you to receive yours, if you remember? 

Quoting bem8489:

Mobile Photo

LibraBalance
by Megan on Oct. 23, 2017 at 8:28 PM

YAY! Af is due Thursday so I am hoping I will get it soon so I can have it for this cycle! 

Quoting bem8489: I got mine within a week!!
Quoting LibraBalance:

Quoting bem8489:

Mobile Photo

MeganSB
by Megan on Oct. 24, 2017 at 9:47 AM
Hope you can cancel your order now!
Acciobooks
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2017 at 10:26 AM
I was just about to type the same thing!!!

Quoting MeganSB: Hope you can cancel your order now!
LibraBalance
by Megan on Oct. 24, 2017 at 10:44 AM
I'm too scared to call and cancel. I dont want to jinx things lol

Quoting Acciobooks: I was just about to type the same thing!!!

Quoting MeganSB: Hope you can cancel your order now!
HisUsmcWifey
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2017 at 10:47 AM
Ahh okay, I guess I misunderstood the hours rule then. Lol
I got Ava in August, I used her for my August cycle and had my BFP September 7th! Just one cycle with Ava was magic!

Quoting LibraBalance: Thank you! Me too! How long did it take you? I did more reading and realized you need 4 hours of sleep not consecutively so I can definitely use it!

Quoting HisUsmcWifey: Good luck! I hope it works as well for you as it did for me! ❤️
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)