Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

November cycle thread

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2017 at 3:04 PM
  • 63 Replies
10/25 - AF started this afternoon so wife and I are discussing ordering the Ava bracelet. Here we go with cycle #17 and for the first time since being together my wife was not correct when she swore I conceived.

10/28 - cd 4 and for the third month in a row AF has brought a nasty cold with her plus the taste in my mouth from last cycle turned out to be a side effect of an impacted wisdom tooth. Praying that this is our month but also starting to give up on hope of conceiving again.

10/31 - insemination

11/3 - insemination

11/6- positive OPK mid afternoon

11/7 - insemination

11/8 - pretty sure today is ovulation day, hoping swimmers from last night will be there to catch the egg

11/14 - tons of thick white CM mixed with a tiny bit of spotting and sinuses are super clogged. Hoping these are signs of implantation since I believe I’m about 6 or 7 dpo.

11/16 - 8 or 9 dpo and feeling like someone is pinching me right in the lower belly. It seems to be center maybe a bit towards the right. No real symptoms of anything other than that. Trying to keep myself busy and focus on work and getting ready for the holidays so not keeping track of much.

11/18 - still having a ton of pinching/cramping, hoping it’s a sign of baby getting comfy cozy for a 9 month stay and normal growin pains. Doesn’t feel like AF cramps and wife is still bummed that she was wrong last month so she won’t comment on whether she thinks this cycle worked or not.

11/19 - not 100% sure if it’s early symptoms of pregnancy or if I’m starting to get a UTI but I swear I’ve gone pee about 4 times in the last 5 hours. Also major heartburn which may or may not have something to do with the flaming hot Cheetos I decided to eat last night even though I normally don’t like spicy foods.

11/20 - super constipated, only way to go is to drink a cup of coffee but dairy is not agreeing with my stomach and I love my creamer or milk/sugar. Hoping these are good signs and not just my body being extra stupid and giving me strange PMS symptoms

11/22 - massive nose bleed this morning which I have not had since I was in the first trimester with my son. Also either my scale is busted or I’m down 3 lbs which is unusual since I usually gain 2-3 lbs in just bloat at the end of the TWW. Currently 14 dpo and expecting AF in the near future but not seeing signs of her showing. Hoping she’s on a 9+ month vacation and not just taking her sweet time or going to show up with no warning signs.
by on Oct. 25, 2017 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bem8489
by Brandy on Oct. 25, 2017 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I love the ava. Its worth the money. Sending you baby dust for this cycle!!
britishmummy
by Member on Oct. 25, 2017 at 4:54 PM

Baby dust!

twinmama0112
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2017 at 5:27 PM
Thanks ladies! My wife was so convinced we finally caught the egg but low and behold AF is here full force. Maybe 17 will be our lucky number.
Acciobooks
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2017 at 6:29 PM
I’m sorry mama
maybebaby2018
by Member on Oct. 26, 2017 at 2:00 PM

Let me know how you like the Ava! I'm thinking of getting it for us as well. It seems so much more convenient then temping, feeling for your cervix, and peeing on OPKs

LibraBalance
by Megan on Oct. 26, 2017 at 3:30 PM

I'm so sorry! I'll PM you my discount code, if you want! 

twinmama0112
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2017 at 6:35 PM
That would be great! I want one but idk about paying full price for it

Quoting LibraBalance:

twinmama0112
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2017 at 6:35 PM
I will when I actually order it and start using it!

Quoting maybebaby2018:

Let me know how you like the Ava! I'm thinking of getting it for us as well. It seems so much more convenient then temping, feeling for your cervix, and peeing on OPKs

LibraBalance
by Megan on Oct. 26, 2017 at 6:43 PM
It's only 20 off but they have a fb group you can join and buy used for less!

Quoting twinmama0112: That would be great! I want one but idk about paying full price for it

Quoting LibraBalance:

twinmama0112
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2017 at 11:38 AM
I’ll have to have my wife join cause I don’t use Facebook though she says she can’t find the group through search

Quoting LibraBalance: It's only 20 off but they have a fb group you can join and buy used for less!
Quoting twinmama0112: That would be great! I want one but idk about paying full price for it
Quoting LibraBalance:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)