Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update from hospital stay

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2017 at 5:27 PM
  • 35 Replies
Update! Baby boy is breathing awesome from the steroids and I get to go home tomorrow. I was taken off the monitors and have to walk a bunch today to see how it goes from there. No bed rest when I get home but have to take it easy. I guess I had some sort of bleed and it looks like it’s almost gone. Appointment on Wednesday to check on everything. 🙂 Still having contractions but I guess they aren’t worried about it. They aren’t bad anyways. Thank you girls for checking up. ❤️

Did you have to go get checked out? I have hypertension and found out yesterday that my fluid is low and baby is possibly measuring a week behind. Today I have shoulder pain, dull belly pain and dull back ache. I called and am waiting on a call back from the on call doctor. I will be 33 weeks this coming Tuesday.
by on Nov. 17, 2017 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2017 at 5:56 PM

I'm not sure I've never made it that far yet, only 10 weeks along right now but heres a bump! I hope everything is ok!

rockcrazyrebel
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2017 at 11:59 PM
I’m going to say a half hour after I posted this, I had a gush of blood. Went to the hospital and I’m in preterm labor. They said that my fluid is a little lower so I’m not really sure where all this blood and fluid is coming from?! I was admitted and am being monitored. Was given steriods for baby boy and something for me to stop contractions.

Quoting lyzzefrago:

I'm not sure I've never made it that far yet, only 10 weeks along right now but heres a bump! I hope everything is ok!

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Nov. 18, 2017 at 2:03 AM
Wishing you the best! I hope they can keep baby in for as long possible! Hugs 🤗
MarriedMyPrince
by on Nov. 18, 2017 at 1:18 PM
I went through this with my daughter back in Jan 2016. I was 33 weeks. I'm praying for you and baby!
noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Nov. 18, 2017 at 4:42 PM
I’m hoping they can keep baby boy in a bit longer love and that everything turns out just fine! I’m 32 weeks tomorrow as well.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting rockcrazyrebel: I’m going to say a half hour after I posted this, I had a gush of blood. Went to the hospital and I’m in preterm labor. They said that my fluid is a little lower so I’m not really sure where all this blood and fluid is coming from?! I was admitted and am being monitored. Was given steriods for baby boy and something for me to stop contractions.

Quoting lyzzefrago:

rockcrazyrebel
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 6:18 PM
Thank you 🙂

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2: Wishing you the best! I hope they can keep baby in for as long possible! Hugs 🤗
rockcrazyrebel
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 6:20 PM
I’m still in the hospital. Bleeding started up again and I have possibly lost some mucus plug and have had contractions. Not sure how far apart or anything. They aren’t really painful. I’m getting another ultrasound and blood count tomorrow because of all the blood I lost and to check on fluid. Thank you for the prayers. 🙂

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: I went through this with my daughter back in Jan 2016. I was 33 weeks. I'm praying for you and baby!
rockcrazyrebel
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 6:21 PM
I’m still in the hospital. Bleeding started up again and I have possibly lost some mucus plug and have had contractions. Not sure how far apart or anything. They aren’t really painful. I’m getting another ultrasound and blood count tomorrow because of all the blood I lost and to check on fluid. They are giving me steriods for baby boy. Will know more tomorrow. 🙂

Quoting noonelikeme564: I’m hoping they can keep baby boy in a bit longer love and that everything turns out just fine! I’m 32 weeks tomorrow as well.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting rockcrazyrebel: I’m going to say a half hour after I posted this, I had a gush of blood. Went to the hospital and I’m in preterm labor. They said that my fluid is a little lower so I’m not really sure where all this blood and fluid is coming from?! I was admitted and am being monitored. Was given steriods for baby boy and something for me to stop contractions.

Quoting lyzzefrago:

rebeccasmommy09
by Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 6:31 PM
I’m sorry you’re going through all that! We apparently have the same due date and I’m in the hospital today as well because I was having contractions about 2-3 minutes apart when I arrived. I haven’t had the other issues though. I’m hooked up to an IV and have received a couple shots of terbuline to stop the contractions. Once the IV is done, I’ll be released to go back home. Have they checked your cervix?

Quoting rockcrazyrebel: I’m still in the hospital. Bleeding started up again and I have possibly lost some mucus plug and have had contractions. Not sure how far apart or anything. They aren’t really painful. I’m getting another ultrasound and blood count tomorrow because of all the blood I lost and to check on fluid. They are giving me steriods for baby boy. Will know more tomorrow. 🙂

Quoting noonelikeme564: I’m hoping they can keep baby boy in a bit longer love and that everything turns out just fine! I’m 32 weeks tomorrow as well.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting lyzzefrago:

rockcrazyrebel
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 6:47 PM
They checked my cervix yesterday and will checking it again tomorrow I’m sure during my ultrasound. They haven’t done with any other way because of the bleeding. I’m hoping you get to go home soon!

Quoting rebeccasmommy09: I’m sorry you’re going through all that! We apparently have the same due date and I’m in the hospital today as well because I was having contractions about 2-3 minutes apart when I arrived. I haven’t had the other issues though. I’m hooked up to an IV and have received a couple shots of terbuline to stop the contractions. Once the IV is done, I’ll be released to go back home. Have they checked your cervix?

Quoting rockcrazyrebel: I’m still in the hospital. Bleeding started up again and I have possibly lost some mucus plug and have had contractions. Not sure how far apart or anything. They aren’t really painful. I’m getting another ultrasound and blood count tomorrow because of all the blood I lost and to check on fluid. They are giving me steriods for baby boy. Will know more tomorrow. 🙂

Quoting lyzzefrago:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)