Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Thanksgiving Week!! What are you thankful for??

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2017 at 10:23 PM
  • 12 Replies

cornucopia

So I thought, since its the week of Thanksgiving, it would be a time to make a post about what we are all thankful for!! Share all your blessings here!

by on Nov. 19, 2017 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twinmama0112
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this
My wife, my 3 babies and having a career that I love
loquaciousred
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 11:05 PM
My children. My home. And recently the ability to work part-time so I can put my focus where it really matters...at home with my children.
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 11:16 PM

Remind me what you do again hun? I am sure I have heard you mention before but I have an awful memory! 

Quoting twinmama0112: My wife, my 3 babies and having a career that I love

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 11:17 PM

Oh what a blessing to be able to stay home with your kiddos!!! People think I am nutts, but I absolutely adore being home with them! Thanks for sharing hun!

Quoting loquaciousred: My children. My home. And recently the ability to work part-time so I can put my focus where it really matters...at home with my children.

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 11:21 PM

I am so thankful for all of my babies, the ones I have birthed, and those I have helped care for through the years. I am thankful I am able to stay home with them, and watch them grown and learn every day. I am also thankful for my Husband of 17 yrs and everything he does to provide for us! He is absolutely my bestfriend, which seems like such a rarity these days. I am also thankful for the ability to return back to school, working towards something I am super passionate about, herbalism and aromatherapy. I look forward to building on it in hopes of helping women as they begin their TTC journeys as well as into their natural pregnancies and homebirths. I am also extremely thankful for the extended family who are in my lives, my life may not always be easy, but I always know I have folks there if I need them!  

loquaciousred
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 11:38 PM
I have the ability to work from home as well.. always have...BUT I am more productive in the office (so I can make more money) and I like home being a work free Zone. As a single mom I obviously can't be a sahm...so I'll take part time. I work t-th so I essentially have a 4 day weekend every weekend. Plus I can move my days if I have to...so the first week of the new year when my son has off from school Monday and Tuesday I can stay home with him and work w-f. Also...I had already requested the whole week of Xmas off and now don't have to use as many vacation days soooooo I moved them to to his week. Left work Thursday at 3 and won't be going back till 7am on Wednesday the 29th!

Quoting NoraDun:

Oh what a blessing to be able to stay home with your kiddos!!! People think I am nutts, but I absolutely adore being home with them! Thanks for sharing hun!

Quoting loquaciousred: My children. My home. And recently the ability to work part-time so I can put my focus where it really matters...at home with my children.

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 11:49 PM

That is beautiful!!! I wish more women had the opportunity to work from home, I know some would prefer not to, but for those who would I wish it were an option. 

Quoting loquaciousred: I have the ability to work from home as well.. always have...BUT I am more productive in the office (so I can make more money) and I like home being a work free Zone. As a single mom I obviously can't be a sahm...so I'll take part time. I work t-th so I essentially have a 4 day weekend every weekend. Plus I can move my days if I have to...so the first week of the new year when my son has off from school Monday and Tuesday I can stay home with him and work w-f. Also...I had already requested the whole week of Xmas off and now don't have to use as many vacation days soooooo I moved them to to his week. Left work Thursday at 3 and won't be going back till 7am on Wednesday the 29th!
Quoting NoraDun:

Rabby
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 12:41 AM

I am thankful to God for my life. My loving husband and bestfriend, He is very loving and understanding. I am thankfyl for been able to work. I am thankful for my friends and family. I am also thankful for the babies we are about to be blessed with. 

bem8489
by Brandy on Nov. 20, 2017 at 7:53 AM
I am thankful for my living and supportive husband, The home that we have built together, my job, the ability I have to get my education and further my life. I an thankful that my husband has good insurance that has been helpful during this journey and our two angel babies in heaven. They may not be here with us but they are watching over us.
Myfiveboyz
by Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 10:50 AM
I am thankful for the new job I got back in August. It works out way better for our family. And I am thankful for my family and my boys. They bring so much joy to us.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)