Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What hcg do these test read?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2017 at 10:46 AM
  • 20 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Got these from the dollar store, for a buck to help pass time. But now I am feeling out. Are they good for early test? Trying to decide if I should get a frer and test again or just wait for Af to show.
by on Nov. 20, 2017 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 11:33 AM

I believe they are 25mlU

Myfiveboyz
by Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 3:45 PM
Thank you. I thought they were but couldn't remember. I held my urine for 6 hours and used a frer this afternoon. I thought maybe I saw I second line on it but not sure. So the weight continues I suppose.

Quoting NoraDun:

I believe they are 25mlU

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 7:20 PM

I hear ya. I gave in and tested with an EPT. I feel like I see a line but it is super faint. I am not thinking much about it though, saw too many faint lines in the past :( I won't believe a line til a digital says Pregnant LOL Going to test again Thanksgiving AM I think. 

Quoting Myfiveboyz: Thank you. I thought they were but couldn't remember. I held my urine for 6 hours and used a frer this afternoon. I thought maybe I saw I second line on it but not sure. So the weight continues I suppose.
Quoting NoraDun:

I believe they are 25mlU

Myfiveboyz
by Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 7:36 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

These are mine from today. I think I see something but then again I think I have permanent line eye. Lol. I have two frer left. Trying to decide what I want to do. I thought maybe testing again with fmu in the morning and then testing again Thanksgiving. If there is not even a faint line on thanksgiving then I know I am most likely out.

Quoting NoraDun:

I hear ya. I gave in and tested with an EPT. I feel like I see a line but it is super faint. I am not thinking much about it though, saw too many faint lines in the past :( I won't believe a line til a digital says Pregnant LOL Going to test again Thanksgiving AM I think. 

Quoting Myfiveboyz: Thank you. I thought they were but couldn't remember. I held my urine for 6 hours and used a frer this afternoon. I thought maybe I saw I second line on it but not sure. So the weight continues I suppose.

Quoting NoraDun:

I believe they are 25mlU

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 7:38 PM

I most definitely see it on the cheapie. I can't tell on the frer. I will post a picture of mine shortly. I have my camera charging. My phone is on the way to the manufacturer to get fixed LOL I tested with a blue dye though :( 

Quoting Myfiveboyz:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

These are mine from today. I think I see something but then again I think I have permanent line eye. Lol. I have two frer left. Trying to decide what I want to do. I thought maybe testing again with fmu in the morning and then testing again Thanksgiving. If there is not even a faint line on thanksgiving then I know I am most likely out.
Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting NoraDun:

I believe they are 25mlU

Myfiveboyz
by Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 7:43 PM
Yea those cheap test take forever to read, you like can't read them before 10 minutes because of the dye running across. And I actually thought I saw more in the frer at first. But now looking at them I see it more in the cheap test.
Valentina_xo
by on Nov. 20, 2017 at 7:55 PM

Mobile Photo

I took this hpt 2 days after my missed period, its a blue dye one and i think i see a faint line, maybe i tested to early?? Am i pregnant or is my mind getting to me. HELP!!!
Myfiveboyz
by Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 8:00 PM
I see something but the test looks really dried but it might the editing. I would test again with pink dye.

Quoting Valentina_xo:

Mobile Photo

I took this hpt 2 days after my missed period, its a blue dye one and i think i see a faint line, maybe i tested to early?? Am i pregnant or is my mind getting to me. HELP!!!
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 8:07 PM

Quoting Myfiveboyz: Yea those cheap test take forever to read, you like can't read them before 10 minutes because of the dye running across. And I actually thought I saw more in the frer at first. But now looking at them I see it more in the cheap test.

Valentina_xo
by on Nov. 20, 2017 at 10:20 PM

Mobile Photo

Well i darkened the picture a little more and kinda seen a faint line.... i dont really know ?? I'll probably take a pink dye one in the next 2-3 days:) thank you ladies.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)