Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

12 week u/s and update

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2017 at 2:35 PM
  • 33 Replies

Mobile Photo

Hey! These are my babies today. They finally look like full fledged humans! Baby A again wouldn’t stay still enough to take a pic but it’s closer this time than last time lol. Still dying of nausea at least 50% of the time but I have to try to be thankful that it’s not 100%. I’m planning to do a public announcement of my pregnancy today on my Instagram but am so nervous. My ex is obviously my friend and I don’t wanna state publically that I used a donor but I don’t wanna start drama with him if he thinks “everyone thinks it’s his” which he shouldn’t even be concerned about but I know him so well and I know he will be 🙄.
by on Nov. 30, 2017 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemylife_15
by Ally on Nov. 30, 2017 at 2:49 PM
Congrats
Vamomma90
by New Member on Nov. 30, 2017 at 2:51 PM
I have gender guess
lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2017 at 2:57 PM
Yay! Please share! And why do you think what you do? Lol.

Quoting Vamomma90: I have gender guess
lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2017 at 2:58 PM
Thank you! It’s so surreal to be able to see them as little humans finally up til now they were just blobs for the most part but today was like bam! Right there in my face ;)

Quoting lovemylife_15: Congrats
Mommy052012
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2017 at 3:08 PM
2 girls! Mark my words on it! This is what Ainsley's looked like at 12 weeks with angle of the dangle theory!
kajira
by Emma on Nov. 30, 2017 at 3:13 PM

I'm glad you are doing okay and babies are doing well!

lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2017 at 3:24 PM
I totally agree with you! I desperately looked at their butts to see if I could tell and there was nothing there! It’s possibke I guess that their boy parts haven’t dropped but at 12+3 I doubt it lol.

Quoting Mommy052012: 2 girls! Mark my words on it! This is what Ainsley's looked like at 12 weeks with angle of the dangle theory!
lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2017 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! Me too! Of course I feel like I’m dying most of the time but realistically it’s just the hormones still lol.

Quoting kajira:

I'm glad you are doing okay and babies are doing well!

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Nov. 30, 2017 at 3:32 PM
Boy/girl is my guess looking at the nubs! I can't remember what I guessed in your post from awhile back. Cute little wigglies you have there! Hope the ex doesn't start any crap for you!
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Nov. 30, 2017 at 3:33 PM
Ok, nevermind, I looked again! 2 girls is my last official guess lol 🤞🏻 Any names picked out yet?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)