Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

13 dpo...update

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2017 at 9:29 AM
  • 19 Replies
Not much to report here. Af due tomorrow, hips are achy, bbs still sore (now for 13 days!!) andthey havent just been a little sore, they have had stabbing pains, throbbing all over the whole thing, gotten a little bigger (I'm super small chested so that's good) and overall feel like they had a workout lol. Dead dead tired, had crazy acid reflux last night (yuck), continuing with the bfns, and no appetite. I'll know by the end of today if af is coming as I always have spotting the day before she shows. Overall feeling super bummed. I know getting a bfp at 14. Dpo and beyond is possible still just frustrated I guess.

Sitting here now at 14dpo, bfn as of this morning, bbs still killing, feeling a little crampy, spotting only when I check in there (nothing coming out even when I wipe), AF seems to be playing tricks on me. Just when I think I know my body and it has some regularity I have the longest lp ever and AF is just taunting me. How's everyone else doing?
by on Dec. 7, 2017 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Darlingone12
by Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 9:29 AM
Baby dust!!! Good luck!
Acciobooks
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 11:00 AM
hoping AF stays the hell away!!
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 11:04 AM
Thanks how are you today?

Quoting Acciobooks: hoping AF stays the hell away!!
mz.juice23
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 11:09 AM
Same here girl. I'm due tomorrow with nothing showing on my tests.
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 11:11 AM
Had some pinkish cm... ugh come on!!

Quoting mz.juice23: Same here girl. I'm due tomorrow with nothing showing on my tests.
Acciobooks
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 11:40 AM
Heartburn still.. my chest feels like I have been doing push ups and my nipples are sore.. 11 dpo and a bfn. Im getting so discouraged

Quoting huntersmoma21: Thanks how are you today?

huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 12:12 PM
My bbs are the least sore they've been today. I hate the thought of going through this cycle again for another month.

Quoting Acciobooks: Heartburn still.. my chest feels like I have been doing push ups and my nipples are sore.. 11 dpo and a bfn. Im getting so discouraged

Quoting huntersmoma21: Thanks how are you today?

MommyL33
by Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 12:38 PM
Dont give up hope! With my last pregnancy I tested everyday 5 days before my period. Didnt get a positive until the day af was due. Good luck!!
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 12:42 PM
Did you have any cramping beforehand?

Quoting MommyL33: Dont give up hope! With my last pregnancy I tested everyday 5 days before my period. Didnt get a positive until the day af was due. Good luck!!
MommyL33
by Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 12:50 PM
No, the only symptom I had was being extremely moody, which very well could have been from my period too (I was assuming it was). We were trying to get pregnant though so I was obsessing over testing, and didnt get a positive until period was due.
However Im currently 4 weeks and Im pretty sure i was crampy before I got a positive. I was expecting my period but got a positive!

Quoting huntersmoma21: Did you have any cramping beforehand?

Quoting MommyL33: Dont give up hope! With my last pregnancy I tested everyday 5 days before my period. Didnt get a positive until the day af was due. Good luck!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)