Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

From AF to...

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2017 at 4:24 PM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this
Ovulation I've had several people coworkers, clients and my mom ask if I was pregnant. That something seemed different about me. And yes they all know we've been trying but nobody has been asking me that. Ours very weird. But like I said it was right around af to when I ovulated so I knew I wasn't pregnant....then. FX it's an early omen or something!! Anyone experience this?!
by on Dec. 10, 2017 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wiccanlove92
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2017 at 4:27 PM
Good luck! Maybe this will be your month. I know I’ve had this odd feeling that this is our cycle since right before AF showed.
MeganSB
by Megan on Dec. 10, 2017 at 8:19 PM
I've been feeling that too but I've felt that before it seems so I don't know. How far into your cycle are you?

Quoting wiccanlove92: Good luck! Maybe this will be your month. I know I’ve had this odd feeling that this is our cycle since right before AF showed.
Acciobooks
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2017 at 8:22 PM
I am 14 dpo and getting negatives and my 6 year old daughter came up to me before dinner tonight and said “ mom, I have a feeling your pregnant..” 😱
MeganSB
by Megan on Dec. 10, 2017 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I think that's even better! Kids are so intuitive! Gl you still have time

Quoting Acciobooks: I am 14 dpo and getting negatives and my 6 year old daughter came up to me before dinner tonight and said “ mom, I have a feeling your pregnant..” 😱
Acciobooks
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2017 at 8:38 PM
Haha we will see! Just figured I would have had a positive by now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Quoting MeganSB: I think that's even better! Kids are so intuitive! Gl you still have time

Quoting Acciobooks: I am 14 dpo and getting negatives and my 6 year old daughter came up to me before dinner tonight and said “ mom, I have a feeling your pregnant..” 😱
wiccanlove92
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2017 at 9:11 PM
I’m 1 dpo currently, AF is due on the 23rd

Quoting MeganSB: I've been feeling that too but I've felt that before it seems so I don't know. How far into your cycle are you?

Quoting wiccanlove92: Good luck! Maybe this will be your month. I know I’ve had this odd feeling that this is our cycle since right before AF showed.
MeganSB
by Megan on Dec. 11, 2017 at 12:40 AM
Fx you get your bfp this cycle!

Quoting wiccanlove92: I’m 1 dpo currently, AF is due on the 23rd

Quoting MeganSB: I've been feeling that too but I've felt that before it seems so I don't know. How far into your cycle are you?

lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 12:58 AM

The cycle before I conceived this happened to me so I automatically said no because I was in my tww and then wasn't, but then a month later I was like, but uh hey I am pregnant now lol.

MeganSB
by Megan on Dec. 11, 2017 at 8:36 AM
I'm hoping that's how it is for me!

Quoting lyzzefrago:

The cycle before I conceived this happened to me so I automatically said no because I was in my tww and then wasn't, but then a month later I was like, but uh hey I am pregnant now lol.

lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 4:08 PM

Yes!! I hope it is too I love seeing bfps! We should all just get them on our first try lol.

Quoting MeganSB: I'm hoping that's how it is for me!
Quoting lyzzefrago:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)