Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this last one pos?

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2017 at 1:00 AM
  • 13 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Is the opk from this evening pos? Or not there yet? SO says it is and I did have some left ovary pain today.
by on Dec. 11, 2017 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 3:26 AM

I think it is. Looks pretty dark to me.

Myfiveboyz
by Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 8:19 AM

Mobile Photo

And this mornings. My left ovary is in pain! This cycle is going to be so wonky!

Quoting lyzzefrago:

MeganSB
by Megan on Dec. 11, 2017 at 8:37 AM
This one is definitely positive...get to bding! I had ovary twinges leading up to ovulation this cycle. Gl

Quoting Myfiveboyz:

Mobile Photo

And this mornings. My left ovary is in pain! This cycle is going to be so wonky!

Quoting lyzzefrago:

huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 9:36 AM
Looks like they are positive! Just keep bding if your still having O pains I'd say you haven't Od just yet but close!
Myfiveboyz
by Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:04 AM
Yes def left ovary pain that's semi painful! We BD last night and I hope we get to tonight!

Quoting huntersmoma21: Looks like they are positive! Just keep bding if your still having O pains I'd say you haven't Od just yet but close!
lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 4:07 PM

Definitely positive, probably ovulate tonight or tomorrow morning :)! Get on that bd train lol..

Quoting Myfiveboyz:

Mobile Photo

Quoting lyzzefrago:

Myfiveboyz
by Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 5:08 PM
Omg my left ovary hurts sooo bad today! I just wish it would hurry up and ovulate! Lol

Quoting lyzzefrago:

Definitely positive, probably ovulate tonight or tomorrow morning :)! Get on that bd train lol..

Quoting Myfiveboyz:

Mobile Photo

Quoting lyzzefrago:

lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 5:10 PM

Hopefully it will!! lol. I know how that can be, I only have ovulation pains with the trigger but it was definitely uncomfortable!

Quoting Myfiveboyz: Omg my left ovary hurts sooo bad today! I just wish it would hurry up and ovulate! Lol
Quoting lyzzefrago:

Quoting Myfiveboyz:

Mobile Photo

Quoting lyzzefrago:

Myfiveboyz
by Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 5:14 PM
The only meds I took this month was baby aspirin and prenatal so I have no clue why so early and why so hardcore. Hopefully it's a good sign.

Quoting lyzzefrago:

Hopefully it will!! lol. I know how that can be, I only have ovulation pains with the trigger but it was definitely uncomfortable!

Quoting Myfiveboyz: Omg my left ovary hurts sooo bad today! I just wish it would hurry up and ovulate! Lol

Quoting lyzzefrago:

Quoting Myfiveboyz:

Mobile Photo

Quoting lyzzefrago:

lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 5:18 PM

Yes definitely!! I had very uncomfortable pains before I got pregnant with my twins on both sides so hopefully this is a similar situation for you!! 

Quoting Myfiveboyz: The only meds I took this month was baby aspirin and prenatal so I have no clue why so early and why so hardcore. Hopefully it's a good sign.
Quoting lyzzefrago:

Quoting lyzzefrago:

Quoting Myfiveboyz:

Mobile Photo

Quoting lyzzefrago:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)