Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CD 26 (6dpo)- OMG *GAG*

Posted by   + Show Post

12/30 CD 26 Journal Post: Been a crazy day! My sense of smell has been insane. I smelt a hashbrown Hubby got us earlier before he surprised me with it. Now tonight as I type this he is cooking dinner and the smell has me so nauseous. It is awful!! On top of that, I have been cramping really badly all day. And I am having pains in my ovaries. What is odd is that the pains have alternated between my left and right side. What is crazy, is that I know I may not have even ovulated. This could all be for absolutely no explainable reason. None the less, this sharp sense of smell needs to go!! Can't wait for the 7th to get here so I will know what is going on!!! 

Updated Chart: 

Updated OPKS (Positive opks on CD 19 &20 picture below at 10 min mark):

Estimated Ovulation Calculator: 

Estimated Due Date if Conception Occurs:

Stash:

Accumed: 50 OPKs & 25 HPTs, FRER: 28 OPKs & 7 HPTs, MyBabyTest: 10-10mlU HPTs, Easy@Home: 10 HPTs 

by on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:08 PM
Replies (101-106):
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 3:36 PM
I'm still not feeling too sure either way lol. I'm so tired and gassy (weird) and still crazy bloated. Cm is creamy and still pink tinged but I have like none but inside is wet. I'm so nauseas almost threw up my breakfast (I'm not one to throw up much) so unsure! Ugh really getting anxious though. There's a cvs across the street from our hotel and totally wanna get a test! But I won't ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Quoting NoraDun: With my last two pregnancies I had a BFP by 10 dpo, so I feel like it is pointless. I am super crampy today. My CM is increasingly creamy and stretchy which is weird. Breasts ache a little. I just so hope I O'd. I will be so disappointed if I am not pregnant but I will be devastated if my body tricked me AGAIN!!!!! How are you feeling today....test day tomorrow, are you feeling like there is a good chance??

Quoting huntersmoma21: 4 more days till af for you? I'd still be testing until then lol
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:30 PM
It certainly sounds like your eggo is Prego

Quoting huntersmoma21: I'm still not feeling too sure either way lol. I'm so tired and gassy (weird) and still crazy bloated. Cm is creamy and still pink tinged but I have like none but inside is wet. I'm so nauseas almost threw up my breakfast (I'm not one to throw up much) so unsure! Ugh really getting anxious though. There's a cvs across the street from our hotel and totally wanna get a test! But I won't ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Quoting NoraDun: With my last two pregnancies I had a BFP by 10 dpo, so I feel like it is pointless. I am super crampy today. My CM is increasingly creamy and stretchy which is weird. Breasts ache a little. I just so hope I O'd. I will be so disappointed if I am not pregnant but I will be devastated if my body tricked me AGAIN!!!!! How are you feeling today....test day tomorrow, are you feeling like there is a good chance??

Quoting huntersmoma21: 4 more days till af for you? I'd still be testing until then lol
jerrstinson
by Member on Jan. 11, 2018 at 11:31 PM
If it's been asked I'm sorry but what site is that that gives you all the dates for stuff?
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2018 at 5:34 PM

Which dates hun? If you are talking about tracking apps I like FertilityFriend.com

If you are talking with due date info I like countdowntopregnancy.com and pregnology.com

Quoting jerrstinson: If it's been asked I'm sorry but what site is that that gives you all the dates for stuff?

jerrstinson
by Member on Jan. 12, 2018 at 10:24 PM
The one that had all the firsts. First heartbeat, when to wear maternity.

Quoting NoraDun:

Which dates hun? If you are talking about tracking apps I like FertilityFriend.com

If you are talking with due date info I like countdowntopregnancy.com and pregnology.com

Quoting jerrstinson: If it's been asked I'm sorry but what site is that that gives you all the dates for stuff?

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Jan. 12, 2018 at 10:31 PM
Countdowntopregnancy.com is the one I think youโ€™re talking about. I like that one the best.

Quoting jerrstinson: The one that had all the firsts. First heartbeat, when to wear maternity.

Quoting NoraDun:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)