Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CD 26 (6dpo)- OMG *GAG*

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:08 PM
  • 106 Replies
1 mom liked this

12/30 CD 26 Journal Post: Been a crazy day! My sense of smell has been insane. I smelt a hashbrown Hubby got us earlier before he surprised me with it. Now tonight as I type this he is cooking dinner and the smell has me so nauseous. It is awful!! On top of that, I have been cramping really badly all day. And I am having pains in my ovaries. What is odd is that the pains have alternated between my left and right side. What is crazy, is that I know I may not have even ovulated. This could all be for absolutely no explainable reason. None the less, this sharp sense of smell needs to go!! Can't wait for the 7th to get here so I will know what is going on!!! 

Updated Chart: 

Updated OPKS (Positive opks on CD 19 &20 picture below at 10 min mark):

Estimated Ovulation Calculator: 

Estimated Due Date if Conception Occurs:

Stash:

Accumed: 50 OPKs & 25 HPTs, FRER: 28 OPKs & 7 HPTs, MyBabyTest: 10-10mlU HPTs, Easy@Home: 10 HPTs 

by on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:14 PM

Timeline:

CD 1 December 5th500mg Metformin

CD 2 Dec 6th- 500mg Metformin, Medium Bleeding, Cramps, Moodiness, Tired

CD 3 Dec 7th- 500mg Metformin, Heavy Bleeding, Cramps, Moodiness

Journal Post: Took the kids to the Christmas Parade. Took some photos before we left. Here is one of them all together, and two of my favs of my youngest. I got a ton of great ones of all of them, too many to share LOL Don't want to be that annoying person who shares 1001 pics. 

CD 4 Dec 8th- 500mg Metformin, 40 mg Black Cohosh, Heavy Bleeding

Journal Post: Got our first snow of the season in VA, which came extremely early, and was extremely bountiful. It was absolutely gorgeous. With such a heavy flow, sick kiddos, and my not feeling 100% it was perfect to just be stuck at the house enjoying the beautiful snow. 

CD 5 Dec 9th- 500mg Metformin, 40mg Black Cohosh, Heavy Bleeding, Energy Boost, Improved Mood

CD 6 Dec 10th- 500mg Metformin, 40 mg Black Cohosh, Medium Bleeding

CD7 Dec 11th- 500mg Metformin, 40mg Black Cohosh, Medium Bleeding, Right ovary twinges. 

Journal PostToday was the only day my Hubby will have off out of seven, so we spent the day doing family stuff. Played board games, made gingerbread houses, and then watch Christmas movies!

CD8 Dec 12th- 1000mg Metformin, 40 mg Black Cohosh, Started Myo & D-Chiro Inositols, Right ovary twinges. 

Journal Post: I forgot to take my black cohosh this morning, so took it later this evening.  Also started on my Inositols again. I have been having some right ovary pains which have me a little excited. Especially since it is so early in my cycle. My temperature is super erratic. It appears the less sleep I get the lower my temp. The better sleep I get the higher my temp. I find that interesting! 

CD9 Dec 13th- 1000mg Metformin, 40mg Black Cohosh, Inositols, 1000mg Vitamin  C

Journal Post: Power went out last night due to heavy wins. Temperatures were in the teens last night and my husband was at work, so I spent a good bit of time outside getting the generator set up. Then my kiddos were to nervous about it getting chilly in the house so I was up until 2am when my Hubby came home and took over. Needless to say today I have been absolutely exhausted. Between the Metformin doing its thing and making me uncomfortable, and now a low grade fever and chills, I am feeling pretty low about TTC today. Doesn't help I am still waiting on AF to go away so we can begin bedding, and atleast pretending we have a chance to make a baby!! So it has been a pretty depressing day! Hopefully tomorrow is better!!! 

CD10 Dec 14th- 1000mg Metformin, 40mg Black Cohosh, Inositols, Vitamin C

Journal Post: Sicker than a dog, probably rotavirus!! AF finally ended!

CD 13 Dec 17th1000mg Metformin, 40mg Black Cohosh, Inositols, Multivitamin

Journal Post: MFM Cervix, Creamy CM, feeling really good about the light opks. In the past while waiting to O my opks have seemed relatively close, time and time again, which is common with PCOS, having high LH. So still feeling good and hopeful! Today was the last day of BC. So hopefully opks start to darken from here and I O in the next week!!!! 

CD 12 Dec 16th- 1000mg Metformin, 40mg Black Cohosh, Inositols, Multivitamin, VitaminC

Journal Post: Feeling much better. Metformin has curved my appetite. I have been eating very little,. AF seems to be gone for sure today. Cervix is MCF and CM is sticky. We plan to bed tonight. I am feeling hopeful right now, my temps are at a more normal range, my opk is light, which means my LH is low which is a good thing! I feel like my cervix is acting as it should, right now I just feel good about the cycle. I am realistic that this will be another emotional roller coaster, but hopefully with a good ending! Super excited about Christmas, can't believe it is so close!!! Praying that I ovulate by Christmas, what a miracle that would be. 

Made Xmas cookies today! 

CD 14 Dec 18th- 1500mg Metformin, Inositols, Multivitamin

Journal Post: WE BED last night!!! LOL We talked about ways in which we could try to get more bedding in, such as giving the kiddos snacks and putting on a movie in the AMs. So my goal is to bed every other or every two days. We shall see if we can make it happen. Finished my last dose of BC yesterday. Also bumped my metformin up to 1500mg. Concentrating on a low carb diet! Hoping it will help! Excited and hopeful for this week, nervous about more disappointment!!!

CD 18 Dec 22nd- 1500mg Metformin, Inositols, Multivitamin, Vitamin C, Echinacea, Elderberry

Journal Post: So, as you can see by my chart, I have been sick. My kiddos had been battling with an URI and just when I thought we were through it, I got sick. Thankfully, thanks to some herbs, I feel pretty good. Just dealt with a fever for about 6 hrs through the night! Still managed to bed though; I used my 101 temp to my advantage and told Hubby he could have sex with a hot woman LOL Anyway, other than a bit of a cough, I am feeling better and the kids are as well. Unfortunately, I assume FF is going to try to give me crosshairs :( Ughh...it will suck seeing crosshairs but knowing I never O'd.

As far as ovulation goes, not much to report. I am still a little hopeful since my opk are so incredibly light. (I generally deal with high LH levels) Also thus far my CM has been dry (I generally was seeing EWCM every day not never Oing) so I am taking that as a good sign as well, and hoping that I see a change in the next few days. 

Here are some pics I missed sharing over the last couple of days:

These above were all taken at a local hardware store. The old man who owns it has an amazing train display. We got lucky an caught Santa there the day we went!

And an amazing light display! We go every year, you walk through it and there are tunnels and such for the kids. It is such a neat thing put together by a local guy! 

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:14 PM

12/23 CD 19 Journal Post: Day started off normal. I had gotten my FRER opks in the mail so I talked myself into taking one to compare to my IC, just to see how similar the lines were since my IC were so light. I took the IC first, then the FRER. INSTANTLY the FRER showed positive, I was in complete shock. I watched the IC as the slightest hint of a test line came up, as I looked back at the FRER the test line just continued to get darker and darker. It was absolutely beautiful!! Immediately after Hubby and I bed! Early in the day my cervix was HCM. As the day progressed my CM became more EWCM and my cervix softened and began to open. I also have had ovary twinges coming from both sides since this AM, stronger from my left side. So I am praying the FRERs caught an early surge and I will be Oing by Xmas. Hoping to find time to bed tomorrow. If not we will bed Christmas day and the day after! I am so extremely hopeful! Took another FRER and IC at 4pm but the FRER was a little lighter as was the IC. Expecting, praying, to see another BFP FRER tomorrow around 1pm FX! 

First positive opk- CD 19 1pm

Updated Opks:

12/25 CD 21 Journal PostWell, we are just waiting and see at this point. CD 19 1 pm FRER OPK was positive. CD 20 1pm FRER OPK was positive. CD21 11am FRER OPK was negative.  My temp did rise this AM, but with such erratic temps this cycle, I can't be too hopeful. Neither my cervix nor my CM makes me convinced I O'd. My lack of symptoms make me feel like it is unlikely as well. Generally, I have horrible O pains and moodiness. This time I had some mild twinges on CD 19 and some breast tenderness and moodiness on CD 20.  A part of me feels it is sincerely unlikely I don't ovulate after getting positives, but then again this is my body we are talking about. It enjoys finding new and improved ways to screw with me. Hubby and I will bed again tonight. I will likely take my last two FRER OPKS (from this box) and watch my temps.

12/26 CD 22 Journal Post: I was bummed when I temped this AM because I had a serious temp dip. However, after looking at some FF charts, it is possible to have a secondary estrogen surge at 2dpo, so it is possible that could explain it. After messing with my chart I found that FF will confirm ovulation if my temps the next few days are 97.0 or above. So I guess we shall see! I am realistic that I simply may not have ovulated. Just going to try to take it a day at a time!

12/27 CD 23 Journal Post: Well, my temp rose again, but the more I think about everything the more I just am not convinced I O'd. Even if my temps rise over the next few days, even if I get crosshairs, I just don't feel like I ovulated. I had no major amount of EWCM, My cervix was never really SHOW, No O pains, my temps have been everywhere. But then again the past few times I thought I did O, I didn't. So who the heck knows. I am just tired of the roller coaster! I stopped the OPKs, I am just going to wait out the next two weeks and if no AF I will test. If negative I will decide on the next step!! Still can't believe I finally got two beautiful positive FRER opks, but likely didn't O! I guess my body just obliged when I said I really wanted to see a positive OPK LOL It gave it to me, just not the O to go with it!! 

12/27 CD 24 Journal Post: This evening I have been nauseous, crampy, exhausted, moody, and urinating a ton. No fever, so I have no clue what is up! Yesterday, late afternoon, I noticed my cervix was low, firm, and closed. I became a little excited, thinking, "Maybe I did actually O!" This AM I checked my cervix, and it is high, soft, and closed. I also am cramping, and having ovary twinges. My CM is increasing, but it is a weird sticky stringy consistency. So, I am still just confused. Maybe I am just feeling my corpus luteum cyst causing cramps, or maybe my body tried to ovulate, failed, and is going to try to gear up to O again. Crazy the stress we go through while TTC! Still just in wait and see mode. I guess if I feel like my cervix is opening up again I will start taking opks again!

My temp is still above cover line today. I thought FF would give me my crosshairs but it appears I will get them tomorrow as long as my temp is above cover line. 

12/29 CD 25 Journal PostI still can't believe I O'd but I GOT SOLID CROSS HAIRS!!!  (See chart below) I am feeling a little better though as I am having a ton of cramping!! Super uncomfy cramping! I feel like this really may have happened!!! FX We didn't just O, but conceived too!!! 

I also ordered the progesterone tests as well. So hopefully I get those quickly so I can use them this cycle! 

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:15 PM

BUMP!

NoraDun

BUMP!

NoraDun

BUMP!

NoraDun

BUMP!

NoraDun

BUMP!

NoraDun

BUMP!

NoraDun

BUMP!

NoraDun

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)