Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Morning sickness

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2017 at 9:16 AM
  • 9 Replies
I just had a chemical pregnancy and was surprised that at 3 and 4 weeks I had morning sickness. Once so bad I had to leave the house to get away from the smell of the food dh was heating up because I just couldn't stop getting sick. I was wondering is it possible that morning sickness gets worse the more times you are pregnant? I have been pregnant 10 times now and it seems to be getting more intense and early coming. Has anyone else noticed this?
by on Dec. 15, 2017 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lovemylife_15
by Ally on Dec. 15, 2017 at 9:43 AM
I personally think it's possible. I was sick with my first,worse with my second and my third was horrible until I got medication. I've had HG with all 3, I really feel like my body hates being pregnant. But when I had my blighted ovums I wasn't sick at all,just very sore breast
Swan77
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2017 at 9:54 AM
That's funny because when I had a blighted ovum I was really sick and had food cravings

Quoting lovemylife_15: I personally think it's possible. I was sick with my first,worse with my second and my third was horrible until I got medication. I've had HG with all 3, I really feel like my body hates being pregnant. But when I had my blighted ovums I wasn't sick at all,just very sore breast
lovemylife_15
by Ally on Dec. 15, 2017 at 11:52 AM
Really ? That's interesting. That's how I knew something was wrong,I felt way too good

Quoting Swan77: That's funny because when I had a blighted ovum I was really sick and had food cravings

Quoting lovemylife_15: I personally think it's possible. I was sick with my first,worse with my second and my third was horrible until I got medication. I've had HG with all 3, I really feel like my body hates being pregnant. But when I had my blighted ovums I wasn't sick at all,just very sore breast
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2017 at 12:46 PM
With each pregnancy my nausea was worse. By the third I had to be put on meds because I wasn't gaining weight and am already considered under weight.
mrs_mckay
by Member on Dec. 15, 2017 at 2:09 PM
This is pregnancy #5 for me (I have 2 kiddos) and every single one has been way different. I was sickest with the first (blighted Ovum).
Protostarlc
by on Dec. 15, 2017 at 4:43 PM
My second pregnancy was much easier than my first. I felt so nauseous all day long with my first, all three trimesters. With my second, I had some nausea, mornings only, threw up only once, and was done the second trimester. My hormones were also much calmer with my second (boy) than with my first (girl), so I was a crazy sick lunatic the first pregnancy, followed my PPD coming down from that hormone rage, then I was cool as a cucumber and not very sick with the second.
djsmommy13
by Member on Dec. 15, 2017 at 4:44 PM
I've had it really bad like that with 3 out of 5 pregnancies. My oldest was the worse and after him this current pregnancy. My 6 and 5 year olds was like nothing
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Dec. 15, 2017 at 4:59 PM

My first boy and first girl made me pretty sick., I lost a lot of weight, didn't keep much of anything down the first few months, etc. The others I had spells but it wasn't so bad. So in my case, no I haven't notice that. I am sure it is possible though! 

momofsoontobe8
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2017 at 7:46 AM
I've had 10 pregnancies 8 living kids, one deceased, one blighted ovum. No morning sickness at all here.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)