Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mobile Photo

My tests are weird!
Take a look!
Either way ... either AF needs to show or I need to test again in a few days! 😳
by on Dec. 23, 2017 at 5:08 PM
Replies (11-19):
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Dec. 26, 2017 at 6:57 AM
Very cool to know ty! I am not actively trying yet. Just thrown off still no AF and negative tests! Crazy. I’m 6 days late now.

Quoting Quayla: Stress can delay ovulation but once that happens hormones take over and your period will start on time. So if you normally ovulate on day 13 but it doesn't happen till day 18 your period will be delayed by 5 days.

A lot of women don't know that but it's useful info when you're TTC. If you think you're ovulating but not getting a period when you should then you can talk to your doctor about it.

Quoting cookie860: Thank you! Either way I’m leaning to stress delaying my period! How long have you had a delay? If you ever have

Quoting NoraDun:

FX for you hun! Looks promising!

Courtneylj06
by New Member on Dec. 26, 2017 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I would try with a first response. I took one of the cheap tests and could bearly see a line to the point I thought I was seeing things but got a BFP when I tested again with pink dye.

Quoting cookie860: Very cool to know ty! I am not actively trying yet. Just thrown off still no AF and negative tests! Crazy. I’m 6 days late now.

Quoting Quayla: Stress can delay ovulation but once that happens hormones take over and your period will start on time. So if you normally ovulate on day 13 but it doesn't happen till day 18 your period will be delayed by 5 days.

A lot of women don't know that but it's useful info when you're TTC. If you think you're ovulating but not getting a period when you should then you can talk to your doctor about it.

Quoting cookie860: Thank you! Either way I’m leaning to stress delaying my period! How long have you had a delay? If you ever have

Quoting NoraDun:

britishmummy
by Member on Dec. 26, 2017 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I see something on the bottom test. FX!

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Dec. 30, 2017 at 12:36 PM
Well!!! After 8 days late.... AF finally came! Today! Boo! But at least it happened lol

Quoting Courtneylj06: I would try with a first response. I took one of the cheap tests and could bearly see a line to the point I thought I was seeing things but got a BFP when I tested again with pink dye.

Quoting cookie860: Very cool to know ty! I am not actively trying yet. Just thrown off still no AF and negative tests! Crazy. I’m 6 days late now.

Quoting NoraDun:

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Dec. 30, 2017 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I did too! But my AF finally came today! But that’s ok! I was worried why I had light tests and no af 8 days late. Maybe next month.

Quoting britishmummy:

I see something on the bottom test. FX!

stargaze281
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2017 at 1:09 AM
Try a different brand, like first response or clear blue??
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Dec. 31, 2017 at 1:50 PM
Any update?
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Jan. 2, 2018 at 5:42 PM
Yeah my AF came. :( at 8 days late. I’m almost done with it. Thanks for asking :)

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2: Any update?
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Jan. 2, 2018 at 5:43 PM
I tried frer it didn’t show anything then 8 days later boom she came. Thanks for asking

Quoting stargaze281: Try a different brand, like first response or clear blue??
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)