Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*TMI* Cervical Mucus

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2018 at 5:01 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am on Cycle day 13. I normally ovulate on CD 14 (sometimes 15) but this cycle is just a mess.

OPKs show negative but I have A LOT of very thick EWCM. As soon as I noticed it, I realized I actually never really had any EWCM the last 2 cycles. Gives me hope for a sticky bean finaly. BUT - confusion lies in the negative OPKs. I have the daily ovulation tests so is it possible they aren't accurate? It was REALLY negative. Basically no line.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

by on Jan. 2, 2018 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 6:34 PM
What brand?? Opks aren't perfect. I got an IC from Amazon. Love the look and feel of the tests but I had some Free opks too. I took one curious to see how similar the lines are and the FRER was positive for two days. Never even got close to positive on the IC. Haven't confirmed if I actually ovulated as my period is still a week away if I did O buy it is possible for opks to read different. I would go by the EWCM and bed!!
modmommabear
by Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 6:39 PM
I'm not sure but it can't hurt to have sex. When we try we have sex every other day and it always works!
modmommabear
by Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 6:40 PM
GL💜
britishmummy
by Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 6:46 PM

It's a Navy Exchange brand - One Step Ovulation Predictor. I'd never heard of it until the other day ha.

Quoting NoraDun: What brand?? Opks aren't perfect. I got an IC from Amazon. Love the look and feel of the tests but I had some Free opks too. I took one curious to see how similar the lines are and the FRER was positive for two days. Never even got close to positive on the IC. Haven't confirmed if I actually ovulated as my period is still a week away if I did O buy it is possible for opks to read different. I would go by the EWCM and bed!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)