Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My suspected genders are!!!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2018 at 8:28 PM
  • 35 Replies

TWO GIRLS! As I've been saying for 11 weeks now lol it's officially been suspected that it's two girls. My "gender/anatomy" scan is on Jan 20 and that will be when I officially announce their names etc and get a cake for my family to see the names (which I'll take a pic of!) but the doctor said she saw two girls and my normal OB said she saw 2 girls and so as far as I'm concerned it's two girls! I'll let you all know if that changes though and my boys penis was just really tiny (insert laughing face lol). I didn't get a pic today but I will have pics on Thursday when I see my normal OB, today was a meet and greet type appt and they just do ultrasounds because that's just what they do at Kaiser for twins.

by on Jan. 2, 2018 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!! So special
lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 8:57 PM

Thank you!! I'm so thrilled. I would love a boy or two also but I'll have more chances :) I'm really attached to the idea of twin girls and am so very excited about it!!

Quoting NoraDun: Congrats!! So special

loquaciousred
by on Jan. 2, 2018 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Ssssoooooo exciting!
lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 9:59 PM

Thanks!! Can't wait to have the official confirmation so I can give them their names!! So excited for that lol that's what I've been waiting for all this time lol.

Quoting loquaciousred: Ssssoooooo exciting!

loquaciousred
by on Jan. 2, 2018 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so excited for the names! Haha.

Quoting lyzzefrago:

Thanks!! Can't wait to have the official confirmation so I can give them their names!! So excited for that lol that's what I've been waiting for all this time lol.

Mommy052012
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I knew it!!!!! Two girls. ♥️♥️♥️ How exciting!
lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:43 AM
Me too! Lol can’t wait to announce!!

Quoting loquaciousred: I'm so excited for the names! Haha.

Quoting lyzzefrago:

lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:43 AM
Yay! Yeah lol now people are gonna start being like “oh are you going to want a boy” haha I’ll be like I always planned to have more kids!

Quoting Mommy052012: I knew it!!!!! Two girls. ♥️♥️♥️ How exciting!
maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I knew it! How exciting :) whoo hoo!!!

Mommy052012
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 2:54 PM
People used to say that to me all the time after my third boy.......well aren't you going to try for a girl now? Lol! It was a shocker for us though when we found out our fourth was finally a girl. I honestly have no idea what this baby will be and it already gets annoying with the whole, " well I bet you want a girl so your daughter can have a sister".......and I'm like um no I'll be happy with whatever gender because this baby didn't come easy! 🤗 I'm having another baby because I want another baby not because I have a certain gender in mind . Lol

Quoting lyzzefrago: Yay! Yeah lol now people are gonna start being like “oh are you going to want a boy” haha I’ll be like I always planned to have more kids!

Quoting Mommy052012: I knew it!!!!! Two girls. ♥️♥️♥️ How exciting!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)