Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 days late!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 9:50 AM
  • 11 Replies

So i took my last test on Saturday, 12/30 at 12DPO. I didn't really see much of anything so figured i was out. Saturday was our anniversary so i had a glass of wine and a glass of champagne at dinner. Sunday night for the New Year, I had 1 mixed drink. Now... i'm 2 days late! Going to buy some tests, but geez.. i was 15 days late last cycle. If im not pregnant this go around, why can't AF just come on time!!!

only symptoms are- heart burn, oh such bad heartburn, and some nausea/food aversions.

by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 10:18 AM
Good luck hun
maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 10:20 AM

thanks! how are you holding up? I think i saw in your journal post you plan to test on 1/7 is that right?

Quoting NoraDun: Good luck hun

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 10:35 AM
I have been updating in replies. I had a temp drop yesterday. It rose today so I tested with a FRER. If I look hard I see a faint line....which means it's negative LOL. I have been struggling lately. I am an emotional mess. But nothing I can do about it. According to FF I am 10dpo. If I really O'd that means I am out. I have had a couple folks tell me it looks like I O'd two days later than FF says. Which would put me 8 dpo. So there might still be a chance. Trying to keep hope that I at least ovulated.

Quoting maybebaby2018:

thanks! how are you holding up? I think i saw in your journal post you plan to test on 1/7 is that right?

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 10:42 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Quoting maybebaby2018:

maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 10:54 AM

I do feel like i see a little line on that FRER too! But my line eyes.. so bad lol

Quoting NoraDun:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Quoting maybebaby2018:

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:46 AM
Aww man late af! Hope it means good things!
maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:57 AM

if i'm late again for no good reason (not being pregnant) i'm going to be pissed! I've always been regular as clock-work and now that we try to TTC, AF decides to pull this! I'm going to get some tests while on my lunch break. Every thing i've read said now that i am late, i can use them any time, doesn't have to be FMU, so fx i see something. Otherwise, i'm going to be calling AF every name i can think of!

how are you holding up?

Quoting huntersmoma21: Aww man late af! Hope it means good things!

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 12:04 PM
So anxious ugh.... was super crampy yesterday swore I would start today but today there's nothing. No cramps as of now but that can change. 13 dpo today 😊 Bbs still super sore and swollen (wish they'd stay this swollen) I'll test when we get back home tomorrow
maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 1:27 PM

My only symptoms are heart burn and waves of nausea that seem to come and go.. like almost to the point of omg, i need to throw up and take off for the bathroom, and then nothing.. lol If its not a BFP, my body is strange. We got home from our anniversary trip yesterday. I didn't have any tests in the house or i would have tested this morning. So i've been holding it since 9AM.. its getting crucial that i get to lunch and get these tests! lol

Quoting huntersmoma21: So anxious ugh.... was super crampy yesterday swore I would start today but today there's nothing. No cramps as of now but that can change. 13 dpo today 😊 Bbs still super sore and swollen (wish they'd stay this swollen) I'll test when we get back home tomorrow

loquaciousred
by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 5:48 PM
Waiting for an update
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)