Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey all

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 10:40 AM
  • 4 Replies
Hey ladies, some of you might remember me. But I wanted to stop by and say hi and hope everyone is doing well!
I had my baby boy sep 19th. And hoping to start ttc soon. I am breastfeeding, so that's my only concern in becoming pregnant again, is losing my supply for him. Right now I have an iud in. So I'm thinking about just getting it taken out.
by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:39 PM
Welcome and good luck!!! I always started TTC right after my babies were born. I have PCOS so I don't O often and breastfeeding doesn't suppress O for me. It could take you months to TTC while breastfeeding, or you could be a lucky one and conceive right away. Best of luck to you
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 7:06 PM
Bump
kristine8333
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2018 at 2:35 PM
Thank you! I remember you! I've been a member here for years!

Quoting NoraDun: Welcome and good luck!!! I always started TTC right after my babies were born. I have PCOS so I don't O often and breastfeeding doesn't suppress O for me. It could take you months to TTC while breastfeeding, or you could be a lucky one and conceive right away. Best of luck to you
maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2018 at 3:43 PM

I don't have anything to add regarding EBF and TTC since we are TTC #1, but welcome back! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)