Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've decided...

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 2:13 PM
  • 10 Replies
It's less stressful waiting for AF then staring at bfn tests. Since ttc I have tested early and been so stressed it's consumed me but now that I don't have any tests or a way to go get them and am just waiting to see if AF comes im not so crazy. Doesn't mean I won't torture myself next month with testing early.
by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeganSB
by Megan on Jan. 3, 2018 at 2:17 PM
Same!
Lovin_mybaby5
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 3:36 PM

I don't have any tests either and the CVS near me is closed for remodel. Walmart is out of the way and I just haven't gone, so Now I am just waiting for af....9dpo and counting 

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 3:40 PM
When's af due for you?

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

I don't have any tests either and the CVS near me is closed for remodel. Walmart is out of the way and I just haven't gone, so Now I am just waiting for af....9dpo and counting 

Lovin_mybaby5
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 5:03 PM
Monday what about you

Quoting huntersmoma21: When's af due for you?

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 5:13 PM

i was going to try this approach, then tested at 12DPO to see if i could have a glass of wine or too for our anniversary.. then i waited until 2 days late (today) and still BFNs -_- Either way, i'm tortured! LOl

Acciobooks
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 6:48 PM
Ahh I wish I would have waited! This month has been so nice not worrying about when I o’d and not being 100% sure the day I ovulated.. but my dumb butt tested today. I’m at most 7 dpo.. ugh. Maybe I can give it a few days but once you start it’s hard to stop..
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 7:19 PM
Tomorrow!

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5: Monday what about you

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 7:31 PM
I totally agree you can't stop.

Quoting Acciobooks: Ahh I wish I would have waited! This month has been so nice not worrying about when I o’d and not being 100% sure the day I ovulated.. but my dumb butt tested today. I’m at most 7 dpo.. ugh. Maybe I can give it a few days but once you start it’s hard to stop..
Lovin_mybaby5
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 7:57 PM
I caved! I bought 3 pregnancy test!!! Im testing tomorrow

Quoting huntersmoma21: Tomorrow!

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 8:09 PM
Lol, I probably won't get a chance to test. Just have this feeling af will come. I'm pretty crampy and still have pink/brown cm but it's like ewcm consistency.

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5: I caved! I bought 3 pregnancy test!!! Im testing tomorrow

Quoting huntersmoma21: Tomorrow!

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)