Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

two tests

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 2:27 PM
  • 6 Replies

i just took 2 tests (1 CVS brand and one FRER.) I swear i see a faint line on the CVS brand one that came up right away, like pretty much as soon as my urine touched it (I did the dip method, so same urine.) I also see something on the FRER, but not sure if it has color. Can someone look at these and/or possibly invert them for me and see if we see anything? i am 2 days late today.

additional pics in comments

Thanks!

by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 2:27 PM

maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 2:28 PM

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 3:39 PM
The pics are very clear on my end, sorry not seeing much.
maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 3:45 PM

You'd think at 2 days late i would get something if there was something. Well, i am just going to start wearing my Ava braceet tonight and see what happens. I didn't confirm ovulation with a positive OPK so maybe we didn't even BD at the right timing. I only confirmed it based on ewcm and timing. Ugh, this is frustrating. We aren't even going to try this month anyways due to the whole, October Baby thing. Sigh.. another late cycle i guess

Omg-ice-cream2
by Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 6:02 PM
I read in another post that you were 15 days late last month. It sounds like you're not ovulating on time. The Ava bracelet is a good idea

Quoting maybebaby2018:

You'd think at 2 days late i would get something if there was something. Well, i am just going to start wearing my Ava braceet tonight and see what happens. I didn't confirm ovulation with a positive OPK so maybe we didn't even BD at the right timing. I only confirmed it based on ewcm and timing. Ugh, this is frustrating. We aren't even going to try this month anyways due to the whole, October Baby thing. Sigh.. another late cycle i guess

maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2018 at 8:33 AM

yeah, last month i was 15 days late, which this is so weird for me, because i have always been like clock-work my entire life! Now, all of a sudden when i need to be on time, i'm not. I wore my Ava for the first time last night. It's pretty cool! I like seeing how long i slept in REM, my temps, all that.

Quoting Omg-ice-cream2: I read in another post that you were 15 days late last month. It sounds like you're not ovulating on time. The Ava bracelet is a good idea
Quoting maybebaby2018:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)