Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 3:21 PM
  • 14 Replies
I wish we could get this group more active again! I know I go through my times of staying away when I am upset with all ttc puts us through, so I’m not blaming anybody. I just wish there was always a new post each time I logged in. This is the only group I really frequent as the others I used to be active in fizzled out over the years. Some of those groups have even been deleted it seems as they are not on my list anymore :(
by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 4:06 PM
I notice that on the weekends or holidays it's not as active because people are more busy. I could totally post more just for you lol but others may get annoyed. I just bought the frer opks to try out since mine are still stark white! Cd 12 I always have a line of some sort.
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Jan. 15, 2018 at 5:43 PM
Omg I can’t believe those OPK are that crappy! Wonder if you got a bad lot or something. I feel like that too, I would probably annoy people with how much I could post, especially if I could make posts about off topic stuff because I don’t really have friends IRL anymore lol. My BFF has gone off the rails after her and her fiancé split a year or so ago and I just can’t be the party friend for her that she is wanting right now. Needless to say, we’ve drifted apart. So yeah, this is like the only place besides FB where I really talk with people.

Quoting huntersmoma21: I notice that on the weekends or holidays it's not as active because people are more busy. I could totally post more just for you lol but others may get annoyed. I just bought the frer opks to try out since mine are still stark white! Cd 12 I always have a line of some sort.
loquaciousred
by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:06 PM
Well...again it didn't take me very long to get pregnant so I feel like every time I post it's like rubbing it in people's faces. But I check in a lot hoping to see more bfps.
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Jan. 16, 2018 at 12:43 AM
nah, don’t feel like that! We’d love to hear updates from you! :)

Quoting loquaciousred: Well...again it didn't take me very long to get pregnant so I feel like every time I post it's like rubbing it in people's faces. But I check in a lot hoping to see more bfps.
Meg2011425
by Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 2:05 AM
I'm boring to start a topic or anything lol.
kman88
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 10:03 AM

I agree. 

I dont even know why I still come to this group. I feel like everytime I post I get like 2 replies. No advice just "good luck"s and im just over it... but something keeps bringing me back.. I more so just lurk. 

MeganSB
by Megan on Jan. 16, 2018 at 10:09 AM
I agree...but it doesn't feel like many people are responsive either. I try commenting on everyone's posts
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Jan. 16, 2018 at 10:36 AM
That’s true. I guess it depends on my mood sometimes as to if I respond. I get so cranky when the cycle is a bust!

Quoting MeganSB: I agree...but it doesn't feel like many people are responsive either. I try commenting on everyone's posts
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Jan. 16, 2018 at 10:37 AM
I’ll admit I leave a lot of good lucks on peoples posts, but I only do that if I don’t have advice so my comment will at least bump it up to the top without just saying “bump” kwim?

Quoting kman88:

I agree. 

I dont even know why I still come to this group. I feel like everytime I post I get like 2 replies. No advice just "good luck"s and im just over it... but something keeps bringing me back.. I more so just lurk. 

MeganSB
by Megan on Jan. 16, 2018 at 12:11 PM
Ha me too..then I kind of stay quiet till I'm in my tww. Apparently I become more talkative when I'm happily waiting for a bfp!

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2: That’s true. I guess it depends on my mood sometimes as to if I respond. I get so cranky when the cycle is a bust!

Quoting MeganSB: I agree...but it doesn't feel like many people are responsive either. I try commenting on everyone's posts
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)