Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm done with this cycle.

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:13 PM
  • 3 Replies
I don't even know what DPO I'm at anymore but I'm on CD35. I got a line on an internet test last night, but I'm pretty sure these tests are crappy. My FRERs are all BFN. I was supposed to get AF last week sometime. I'm done testing. I will just let it go and if I don't get AF by next week I will call my doctor. I am tempted to even have a glass of wine tonight.

How are you lovely ladies doing??
by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:19 PM
:( so sorry this cycle is awful for you!!

I’m 7 dpo, just been testing with IC while I wait to be able to use the frer that seem to be screaming at me from the other room.
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:40 PM
Waiting to O over here. Tests are stark white... ugh this isn't normal for me. I haven't not ovulated before and I'm probably being impatient but the last 6 months the latest I've Od is cd 16 and that's super late and was only 1 month.
jerrstinson
by Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:56 PM
I'm opposite you. Lol I just ended AF today and took an IC ovulation strip just for kicks and it was dark. Not positive but close. I shouldn't O for another 12 days or so. Strange.

Quoting huntersmoma21: Waiting to O over here. Tests are stark white... ugh this isn't normal for me. I haven't not ovulated before and I'm probably being impatient but the last 6 months the latest I've Od is cd 16 and that's super late and was only 1 month.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)