Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't have a picture but I'm curious...

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:42 PM
  • 6 Replies
So I recently purchased a box set of 30 LH & 5 HCG strips. I got them today and of course wanted to try the LH strips out just because lol

I am on CD 4 and have bled lightly this morning, spotted at noon and now I'm finished I think. I got a pretty dark line on the strip. Not positive at all but I was shocked as I took LH tests (FRER brand) up til my period and NOTHING showed on those. This was what I would say is maybe 4 days out from being positive (shade wise)
I usually don't O til CD 15-17.

??
by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I had a box of opks that looked so dark like the whole month! Yes I tested for almost a month straight, I was curious as to what the opks were doing and why they were crazy dark. It was just that type of test. Now I'm the complete opposite with diff. Tests. Think I'm going wondfo next month if this month is a bust.
jerrstinson
by Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 7:17 PM
Do you remember the brand?

Quoting huntersmoma21: I had a box of opks that looked so dark like the whole month! Yes I tested for almost a month straight, I was curious as to what the opks were doing and why they were crazy dark. It was just that type of test. Now I'm the complete opposite with diff. Tests. Think I'm going wondfo next month if this month is a bust.
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 7:29 PM
Hmm, no.. they were purple though. I'll look through my orders and see if I can figure it out.
Meg2011425
by Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I use Accumed strips. They seem to work best for me. But I struggle with what time of day to take them.
jerrstinson
by Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 8:21 PM
I'm using ChoiceMMed and I like them so far. I'm taking mine once a day at around 1pm... and when I hit my fertile window (according to my Ovia app) I'll test twice, at 11am and 3pm.
Meg2011425
by Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this
That's what I thought of doing. I did it one cycle and I know some women ovulate later in the day and if tested to early then you will miss it. I also go by my ovia app.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)