Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would it be a complete waste UPDATE

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 8:07 PM
  • 28 Replies

Mobile Photo

UPDATE: I tested. BFN of course! 8 dpo

I am having a hard time keep my mits off of my frer. Logically, I KNOW I need to wait a few more days before taking one, but if I take one tomorrow that’s 6 days before AF is due. What do you think? Is it a waste to take one in the am? I’d be 8 dpo. I should have waited to buy them but I wanted to be prepared lol. I have a hard time focusing my eyes on my tiny ICs.
by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeganSB
by Megan on Jan. 15, 2018 at 8:32 PM
I'm waiting personally. I'm so tired of the disappointment a bfn brings. I'm jyst gong to monitor my temps for now. If you decide to test fx and update!
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 9:11 PM
Honestly waiting last month felt better than bfns every morning. I feel like I take frer bfns worse than ic bfn. It's like those are the say all for me. This month I do have 3 of them waiting in my stash. My stash is up to like 37 tests lol
Meg2011425
by Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I just ordered some new ones for my stash for next months cycle.
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:32 PM
Yeah I totally get it! Idk what my issue is. Last cycle I had no problem waiting until 10+ dpo before I even considered it. I love how cheap the internet strips are but I have such a hard time staring at them. I will most likely take one even though I know I shouldn’t lol. Will def update but I’m not holding my breath! I’ll save the second one for sometime this weekend. FYI my boobs have started hurting soooooo bad as the day has gone on!

Quoting MeganSB: I'm waiting personally. I'm so tired of the disappointment a bfn brings. I'm jyst gong to monitor my temps for now. If you decide to test fx and update!
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:33 PM
That’s true, you know if the frer is negative that there is no chance. I always see something on the ICs I swear and it drives me nuts. That sounds like a fabulous stash you have!! Lol

Quoting huntersmoma21: Honestly waiting last month felt better than bfns every morning. I feel like I take frer bfns worse than ic bfn. It's like those are the say all for me. This month I do have 3 of them waiting in my stash. My stash is up to like 37 tests lol
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:39 PM
My ic always have a shadow 😠. I had 20 come with my opks and then the frer opks I got today had a test plus I had bought 25 hpts a couple months back and I bought 2 frer last month off eBay and didn't get to use them last month before af showed up since I was on vacation. Ill probably put a dent in them this cycle with my obsessive testing.

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2: That’s true, you know if the frer is negative that there is no chance. I always see something on the ICs I swear and it drives me nuts. That sounds like a fabulous stash you have!! Lol

Quoting huntersmoma21: Honestly waiting last month felt better than bfns every morning. I feel like I take frer bfns worse than ic bfn. It's like those are the say all for me. This month I do have 3 of them waiting in my stash. My stash is up to like 37 tests lol
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:44 PM
I think I’m going to stop getting the IC hpts because of the shadows. I’m not sure how many I currently have from my last box. It is so frustrating dealing with them!

Quoting huntersmoma21: My ic always have a shadow 😠. I had 20 come with my opks and then the frer opks I got today had a test plus I had bought 25 hpts a couple months back and I bought 2 frer last month off eBay and didn't get to use them last month before af showed up since I was on vacation. Ill probably put a dent in them this cycle with my obsessive testing.

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2: That’s true, you know if the frer is negative that there is no chance. I always see something on the ICs I swear and it drives me nuts. That sounds like a fabulous stash you have!! Lol

MeganSB
by Megan on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:49 PM
Mine have been really sore today as well. I'll probably pick up a couple dollar tree tests tomorrow just to have on hand for my addiction that is stirring it's head lol

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2: Yeah I totally get it! Idk what my issue is. Last cycle I had no problem waiting until 10+ dpo before I even considered it. I love how cheap the internet strips are but I have such a hard time staring at them. I will most likely take one even though I know I shouldn’t lol. Will def update but I’m not holding my breath! I’ll save the second one for sometime this weekend. FYI my boobs have started hurting soooooo bad as the day has gone on!

Quoting MeganSB: I'm waiting personally. I'm so tired of the disappointment a bfn brings. I'm jyst gong to monitor my temps for now. If you decide to test fx and update!
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:51 PM
The struggle is real lol

Quoting MeganSB: Mine have been really sore today as well. I'll probably pick up a couple dollar tree tests tomorrow just to have on hand for my addiction that is stirring it's head lol

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2: Yeah I totally get it! Idk what my issue is. Last cycle I had no problem waiting until 10+ dpo before I even considered it. I love how cheap the internet strips are but I have such a hard time staring at them. I will most likely take one even though I know I shouldn’t lol. Will def update but I’m not holding my breath! I’ll save the second one for sometime this weekend. FYI my boobs have started hurting soooooo bad as the day has gone on!

HisUsmcWifey
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:51 PM
It’s more logical to wait, though I tested at 8DPO, 6 days before AF and got my BFP.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)