Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok umm, impossibly dark line for opk?

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2018 at 3:15 PM
  • 14 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I just took this test and it was literally this dark before the one minute mark. I tested positive yesterday too. Do they usually turn this dark that fast?
by on Jan. 17, 2018 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2018 at 3:17 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Today's test compared to todays
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2018 at 5:03 PM
Those are awesomely dark! You have a good surge going.
MeganSB
by Megan on Jan. 17, 2018 at 7:40 PM
That's a positive for sure! Get to bding! Gl
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Jan. 17, 2018 at 8:00 PM
Wow, Iā€™m jealous of that surge! Lol. Get it get it šŸ˜œšŸ˜œ
want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2018 at 8:00 PM
Do they usually turn that dark two days in a row though?

Quoting huntersmoma21: Those are awesomely dark! You have a good surge going.
want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2018 at 8:01 PM
Lol I'm so not used to having these things turn this dark. Is it normal?

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2: Wow, Iā€™m jealous of that surge! Lol. Get it get it šŸ˜œšŸ˜œ
MeganSB
by Megan on Jan. 17, 2018 at 8:07 PM
I've had opks positive 4-5days in a row before. It varies. But you definitely want to pay attention to other ovulation signs. And this is also why I started temping because opks became confusing lol

Quoting want2bmommy86: Do they usually turn that dark two days in a row though?

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2018 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Opks are my nemesis this lately. Second month in a row they haven't performed. I'd say yesterday was peak for me with open cervix and ewcm then today it's been pretty closed and more sticky šŸ˜Ÿ But my opks are pretty darn close to positive.

Quoting MeganSB: I've had opks positive 4-5days in a row before. It varies. But you definitely want to pay attention to other ovulation signs. And this is also why I started temping because opks became confusing lol

MeganSB
by Megan on Jan. 17, 2018 at 8:14 PM
I had months were I got positive opks but never ovulated. I really dislike them. I need confirmation lol

Quoting huntersmoma21: Opks are my nemesis this lately. Second month in a row they haven't performed. I'd say yesterday was peak for me with open cervix and ewcm then today it's been pretty closed and more sticky šŸ˜Ÿ But my opks are pretty darn close to positive.

Quoting MeganSB: I've had opks positive 4-5days in a row before. It varies. But you definitely want to pay attention to other ovulation signs. And this is also why I started temping because opks became confusing lol

want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2018 at 8:16 PM
I'm having like aches, cranp like cramps, on both left and right ovary sides. Haven't temped in forever

Quoting MeganSB: I had months were I got positive opks but never ovulated. I really dislike them. I need confirmation lol

Quoting huntersmoma21: Opks are my nemesis this lately. Second month in a row they haven't performed. I'd say yesterday was peak for me with open cervix and ewcm then today it's been pretty closed and more sticky šŸ˜Ÿ But my opks are pretty darn close to positive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)