Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I being too pessimistic? *TMI*

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 4:57 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi all.

So the last 2 months, as you know, I had a chemical each time. First one, after getting all my BFP's, I started my cycle 2 or 3 days late. Last month, after the positive tests, I started my cycle 6 days late and it lasted 8 days. Fast forward to this month.

I had the flu for a week DURING OVULATION so I didn't BD much, we had sex once 2 days before ovulating. We've maybe had sex 3 times this entire cycle with how sick I was. I am due on AF on Sunday. I am never ever early, I don't think I ever have been with the exception of implantation bleeds with my 4 and 6 year old (but the IB was around a week before AF) well today I woke up to very very light pink bleeding. Was cramping for a little earlier (nothing majoy) but I was at work so I put in a tampon assuming AF. Upon going to change, all I saw was very light brown discharge. 

All of my tests have been BFN including this morning. Could it be IB if I am 12DPO but due in 3 days? Or am I just being hopeful and it's more than likely just thrown off from the CP?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 4:59 PM

It could be either one honestly. IB can be that late, but it could also be your cycle coming early since being thrown off with CPs. Only time will tell unfortunately, which is literally, the worst. Have your doctors said anything about what they think might be causing your CPs?

britishmummy
by Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 5:08 PM

Sadly my Doctor's Office have been horrific and keep putting me with nurses who aren't familiar with pregnancy. My first CP, the receptionist called on day 1 to confirm the pregnancy and then day 3 (we were doing the blood tests) she called to congratulate me on not being pregnant... The second time I just canceled my appointment when my tests turned negative and I passed clots. I didn't want to deal with them. I've been taking a Stress B complex this cycle to help.

Quoting maybebaby2018:

It could be either one honestly. IB can be that late, but it could also be your cycle coming early since being thrown off with CPs. Only time will tell unfortunately, which is literally, the worst. Have your doctors said anything about what they think might be causing your CPs?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 5:20 PM

Do you have another option for OB care? That sounds horrible! i would be LIVID if i was trying to get pregnant and they called and said "congratulations you aren't pregnant"

Quoting britishmummy:

Sadly my Doctor's Office have been horrific and keep putting me with nurses who aren't familiar with pregnancy. My first CP, the receptionist called on day 1 to confirm the pregnancy and then day 3 (we were doing the blood tests) she called to congratulate me on not being pregnant... The second time I just canceled my appointment when my tests turned negative and I passed clots. I didn't want to deal with them. I've been taking a Stress B complex this cycle to help.

Quoting maybebaby2018:

jessi19
by Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I know you’re in the same boat as I am with 2 back to back CPs. Hoping you get your bfp! We’re taking this cycle off, I see my ob next Tuesday, was supposed to see her this past Tuesday but they cancelled due to the ice here in Texas so I couldn’t ask her why I needed to wait. I’m ovulating today and it really sucks not trying! Again hope you get a sticky baby this time and I hope for me my dr is willing to do so,e tests to see if I’m low on progesterone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)