Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can CM change throughout the day?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 5:02 PM
  • 7 Replies

So, i'm trying to monitor CM along with using my Ava. This morning, i saw some what i would consider sticky, so i logged that. Now i seem to be getting some creamy/watery CM. Can it change that quickly? I am CD11 today, so if i was having a 28 day cycle, i would be gearing up to ovulate. Last 2 cycles have been 42 days and 35 days. Ava doesn't have me as fertile or O'ing until later on. Another app says my fertile period should start tomorrow, with O on Sunday. Any thoughts?

also, yes, this is my second post today, but it was totally unrelated to the first, and secondly i like when the group is active, and getting and giving support from so many ladies! so i'm not going to let one bad apple spoil the bunch :)

by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Jan. 18, 2018 at 5:19 PM
Did I miss something? Is someone saying we shouldn’t post more than once a day? I love logging in to see new posts! No complaints from me in that department.

That being said, yes it can change throughout the day a d you should log the most fertile CM that you get. Hope that helps!
maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 5:21 PM

someone sent me a nasty message about not making more than one post in a day.. eyeroll.

Ok, so i am going to go back and amend my tracking from sticky to creamy.

Thank you!!

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2: Did I miss something? Is someone saying we shouldn’t post more than once a day? I love logging in to see new posts! No complaints from me in that department. That being said, yes it can change throughout the day a d you should log the most fertile CM that you get. Hope that helps!

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 5:29 PM
Hey I posted twice today lol. Mine does change a lot. I tend to change it if it benefits that point in my cycle. Like I was pretty watery yesterday but last night had some ewcm so I changed it. If it changes from watery to sticky I don't tend to change it. I've determined it's not really a huge factor for me.
britishmummy
by Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 6:15 PM

Yeah post as often as you want, I'd be annoyed if somebody was telling me only post once a public forum lol. 

Mine changes a lot throughout the day!

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Jan. 18, 2018 at 6:20 PM
Wow!

Quoting maybebaby2018:

someone sent me a nasty message about not making more than one post in a day.. eyeroll.

Ok, so i am going to go back and amend my tracking from sticky to creamy.

Thank you!!

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2: Did I miss something? Is someone saying we shouldn’t post more than once a day? I love logging in to see new posts! No complaints from me in that department.

That being said, yes it can change throughout the day a d you should log the most fertile CM that you get. Hope that helps!

want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:53 PM
Same, I've only seen maybe 3 new posts a day maybe 4. So it's nice coming in and seeing different things, even if it's from the same person lol

Op my cm changes a lot to. Yesterday for example went from watery to sticky in a matter of hours

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2: Did I miss something? Is someone saying we shouldn’t post more than once a day? I love logging in to see new posts! No complaints from me in that department.

maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 9:50 PM
Ok. According to Ava, today is the first day of “high fertility!” Which is a total change from when i uploaded my data! It has me predicted to O on Tuesday. Eek!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)