Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC question

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 7:26 PM
  • 1 Replies
Hi everyone! I wanted to know could these be possible pregnancy signs or if AF is coming.

I was expecting AF 3 days ago and usually she comes on time every time! I have a 25-26 day cycle but tomorrow with be CD 28 . AF has never gotten that far in 2-3 years!
Lately I’ve been having cramping as if AF could show up at any minute , the cramping is on my left side more than right & also thigh cramping which I usually get that before AF starts. A week or so before AF I got the worse migraine ever!! Along with terrible nausea and stomach pains which resulted in me having to lay down and sleep it off . I also am more tired, urinating a lot but not that much maybe 3-4 times in an hour ( not sure if that’s a lot) . There’s the mood swings ( I cried because I couldn’t find my sweat pants last night lol) , my nose has been more bloody as well not like gushing but either when I go to blow my nose or it dries up I never experienced it for this long and my lower back omg it sucks! There’s a bit more but those are some of my symptoms .
by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:25 PM
Could go either way. Are you testing? I have crazy af symptoms that mimic pregnancy symptoms. Any excess stress lately? Change in exercise or diet?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)