Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gender reveal party ๐ŸŽˆ (name reveal update!)

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2018 at 11:06 PM
  • 27 Replies

Mobile Photo

Itโ€™s official now, Iโ€™m having 2 girls!! Iโ€™ll update tomorrow with names included finally :) as well as the pics of my beautiful daughters :) thank you so much everyone for all the support you gave me during my time ttc and throughout this pregnancy! Tomorrow is my half way point!

Welcome our half way point to my baby girls Xayah (like Zia) Milagros (baby A) and Francheska Carlene (baby B)!! Iโ€™m so excited to announce my baby girl names ๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–!! Their middle names are after my deceased paternal grandparents Milo (Milagros) and Carlo (we called him grandpa Charlie). It was very important to me to include those who werenโ€™t able to be here physically.

by on Jan. 20, 2018 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 1:36 AM
Omg that's a lot of drama coming your way. So exciting.
lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 3:10 AM

Haha I hope not! But if it is I'll totally take it :) super exciting either way!!!!!!!! 

Quoting huntersmoma21: Omg that's a lot of drama coming your way. So exciting.

lovemylife_15
by Ally on Jan. 21, 2018 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats
lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 1:28 PM
Thank you!! Theyโ€™re kicking me insanely right now haha

Quoting lovemylife_15: Congrats
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Jan. 21, 2018 at 1:51 PM

CONGRATULATIONS! Awww, you look so cute with your baby bump! Check your email when you get a chance, too =)

lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 1:56 PM
I will :) I read ur message (almost) but then computer died lol. Iโ€™m using my phone right now but once I get back on my computer Iโ€™m gonna write you back ๐Ÿ˜˜ and thank you!!

Quoting Kimipeli:

CONGRATULATIONS! Awww, you look so cute with your baby bump! Check your email when you get a chance, too =)

Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Jan. 21, 2018 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this

lol! I hate computers haha. No worries, take your time, I know you've been super busy!!! 

Quoting lyzzefrago: I will :) I read ur message (almost) but then computer died lol. Iโ€™m using my phone right now but once I get back on my computer Iโ€™m gonna write you back ๐Ÿ˜˜ and thank you!!
Quoting Kimipeli:

Careeka22
by Caitlin on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww congrats to you!
lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 7:20 PM
Thank you! How are you doing?

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2: Aww congrats to you!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)