Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eyes please

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2018 at 1:58 PM
  • 16 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Idk if I'm in denial or if I'm just imagining thibsg or what but my mind is really getting trippy with me. Tell me if you see anything here.
by on Jan. 21, 2018 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Jan. 21, 2018 at 1:59 PM

On the 10 dpo picture I swear I see something, but not sure if it is indent or real!!!?? Your still testing super early, so hopefully that will darken up!!! Hang in there! FX and sending tons of sticky baby dust!

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Jan. 21, 2018 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I see it on the second picture
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I definitely see it on the second picture.
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jan. 21, 2018 at 2:35 PM
Well, I'm guessing I'm 10dpo. I could be as much as 12 and as little as 8 but i highly suspect I'm 10. I JUST weaned my 18mo and am finally Not Nursing fir the first time in almost 7yrs which also means i am finally sleeping through the night fir the first time in 7 yrs so i said No yo temping this month... figures right. Definitely was not ttc so been freaking out since i started spotting on Tuesday. I also think i need progesterone (pregnant or not) so.

Quoting Kimipeli:

On the 10 dpo picture I swear I see something, but not sure if it is indent or real!!!?? Your still testing super early, so hopefully that will darken up!!! Hang in there! FX and sending tons of sticky baby dust!

want2bmommy86
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:13 PM
I see something on the second test but not sure if I have line eye or what
AG1026
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:30 PM
I see it on the 2nd pict. Good luck. Hey just curious how did u wean ur baby? I have a 19th month old and I'm almost 8 weeks pregnant. I really need to get him off the boob. He is only on it to go to bed at night but I'm having a hard time getting him off. Thank ypu.

Quoting GoldenLinds: Well, I'm guessing I'm 10dpo. I could be as much as 12 and as little as 8 but i highly suspect I'm 10. I JUST weaned my 18mo and am finally Not Nursing fir the first time in almost 7yrs which also means i am finally sleeping through the night fir the first time in 7 yrs so i said No yo temping this month... figures right. Definitely was not ttc so been freaking out since i started spotting on Tuesday. I also think i need progesterone (pregnant or not) so.

Quoting Kimipeli:

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jan. 21, 2018 at 7:45 PM
Honestly it was mostly his doing. He's technically still nursing right before bed but its 2 min max and only from the right breast. Things that helped us ,especially if you're dealing with aversion, was to count down. When i got to my limit and needed gim to unlatch i would tell him it hurt and i needed him to be done nd then count down. I was shocked how quickly he grasped it. Then on those few occassions he insisted on latchingnback on i would count again. We also were really consistent about unlatching him Before he reached deep sleep. I needed him to feel slipping into sleep without a "crutch" so to speak. After nursing my first for 3.5yrs and my second for 2.5yrs i feel kinda guilty that hes done so early but also have learned a Lot about setting healthy and respectful boundaries to make nursing work for BOTH of us.

Quoting AG1026: I see it on the 2nd pict. Good luck. Hey just curious how did u wean ur baby? I have a 19th month old and I'm almost 8 weeks pregnant. I really need to get him off the boob. He is only on it to go to bed at night but I'm having a hard time getting him off. Thank ypu.

Quoting GoldenLinds: Well, I'm guessing I'm 10dpo. I could be as much as 12 and as little as 8 but i highly suspect I'm 10. I JUST weaned my 18mo and am finally Not Nursing fir the first time in almost 7yrs which also means i am finally sleeping through the night fir the first time in 7 yrs so i said No yo temping this month... figures right. Definitely was not ttc so been freaking out since i started spotting on Tuesday. I also think i need progesterone (pregnant or not) so.

Quoting Kimipeli:

AG1026
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 8:16 PM
Thank you. I'm trying so hard but he cries so bad for it.

Quoting GoldenLinds: Honestly it was mostly his doing. He's technically still nursing right before bed but its 2 min max and only from the right breast. Things that helped us ,especially if you're dealing with aversion, was to count down. When i got to my limit and needed gim to unlatch i would tell him it hurt and i needed him to be done nd then count down. I was shocked how quickly he grasped it. Then on those few occassions he insisted on latchingnback on i would count again. We also were really consistent about unlatching him Before he reached deep sleep. I needed him to feel slipping into sleep without a "crutch" so to speak. After nursing my first for 3.5yrs and my second for 2.5yrs i feel kinda guilty that hes done so early but also have learned a Lot about setting healthy and respectful boundaries to make nursing work for BOTH of us.

Quoting AG1026: I see it on the 2nd pict. Good luck. Hey just curious how did u wean ur baby? I have a 19th month old and I'm almost 8 weeks pregnant. I really need to get him off the boob. He is only on it to go to bed at night but I'm having a hard time getting him off. Thank ypu.

Quoting Kimipeli:

want2bmommy86
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 10:19 PM
I know people who have put Band-Aids on their nipples and told their babies that the Tata or whatever you call it had owies and couldn't nurse. It worked for them lol
My daughter unfortunately got a bottle preference at 8 months and refused to nurse, I didn't respond to a pump so that was the end for us

Quoting AG1026: Thank you. I'm trying so hard but he cries so bad for it.

Quoting GoldenLinds: Honestly it was mostly his doing. He's technically still nursing right before bed but its 2 min max and only from the right breast. Things that helped us ,especially if you're dealing with aversion, was to count down. When i got to my limit and needed gim to unlatch i would tell him it hurt and i needed him to be done nd then count down. I was shocked how quickly he grasped it. Then on those few occassions he insisted on latchingnback on i would count again. We also were really consistent about unlatching him Before he reached deep sleep. I needed him to feel slipping into sleep without a "crutch" so to speak. After nursing my first for 3.5yrs and my second for 2.5yrs i feel kinda guilty that hes done so early but also have learned a Lot about setting healthy and respectful boundaries to make nursing work for BOTH of us.

Quoting Kimipeli:

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jan. 21, 2018 at 10:41 PM
I have horrible pump response. It was everything i could do not to dry up and to survive the nursing aversion i had when my daughter was 8mo and i was newly pregnant. The vinegar on the nipples trick works for some people if they are thst close to weaning. Some people take a weekend away and leave thr toddler with someone else, ideally dad, so they can establish a new nursing free routine. Its a hard situation when you need it to end and often our own guilt weighs into the situation and makes it that mich harder. Dont feel guilty!! This is a relationship and it is absolutely ok to need to be done for whatever the reason and to stick to that.

Quoting want2bmommy86: I know people who have put Band-Aids on their nipples and told their babies that the Tata or whatever you call it had owies and couldn't nurse. It worked for them lol
My daughter unfortunately got a bottle preference at 8 months and refused to nurse, I didn't respond to a pump so that was the end for us

Quoting AG1026: Thank you. I'm trying so hard but he cries so bad for it.

Quoting Kimipeli:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)