Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cramping after fertile week?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2018 at 7:22 PM
  • 7 Replies
I'm about 2-4 days past O and having some cramping (aches) like light menstrual cramps and nausea. I know it's way too early for that but man, my throat is also sore in the tonsil area when I swallow, so who knows, maybe I'm getting sick again. Counting down the days until I can test.
by on Jan. 21, 2018 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 7:29 PM
Hey cycle buddy! I'm crampy too at about 3-4 dpo. And gassy (sorry tmi). Plus my bbs are on fire...ugh about a week before I start testing.
lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 8:24 PM
I had cramping 3/4 dpo and got a bfp at 11/12dpo. I definitely think that was a sign of implantation, not necessarily happening yet but as I put it at the time “bouncing around in there”! Hopefully this is a good sign for u too!
want2bmommy86
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 8:56 PM
If I'm remembering right, this happened when I got my bfp with my daughter too. Thought I was getting sick and Bam, bfp. Lol I'm not getting my hopes up though

Quoting lyzzefrago: I had cramping 3/4 dpo and got a bfp at 11/12dpo. I definitely think that was a sign of implantation, not necessarily happening yet but as I put it at the time “bouncing around in there”! Hopefully this is a good sign for u too!
want2bmommy86
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 9:10 PM
Hello lol I'm super gassy too, and having bm quite frequently (TMI sorry) the past few days, not diarrhea but looser stool. Which usually doesn't happen to me until AF shows up

Quoting huntersmoma21: Hey cycle buddy! I'm crampy too at about 3-4 dpo. And gassy (sorry tmi). Plus my bbs are on fire...ugh about a week before I start testing.
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 11:54 PM
I don't remember my tww with any of my pregnancies so I have nothing to compare to. I just remember being very crampy with my first ds.

Quoting want2bmommy86: Hello lol I'm super gassy too, and having bm quite frequently (TMI sorry) the past few days, not diarrhea but looser stool. Which usually doesn't happen to me until AF shows up

Quoting huntersmoma21: Hey cycle buddy! I'm crampy too at about 3-4 dpo. And gassy (sorry tmi). Plus my bbs are on fire...ugh about a week before I start testing.
lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 2:36 AM

yeah you never know. I've never had cramps growing up with AF or leading up to AF a single time nothing, no cramping during ovulation no sign of anything and the month before I got my bfp I got a bunch of cramps at 13 and 14dpo and I was like omg I should go get a blood test then I went to the bathroom and bam AF started :( so you never know but this was different and much earlier so I felt good about it and was right!

Quoting want2bmommy86: If I'm remembering right, this happened when I got my bfp with my daughter too. Thought I was getting sick and Bam, bfp. Lol I'm not getting my hopes up though
Quoting lyzzefrago: I had cramping 3/4 dpo and got a bfp at 11/12dpo. I definitely think that was a sign of implantation, not necessarily happening yet but as I put it at the time “bouncing around in there”! Hopefully this is a good sign for u too!

DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 4:49 AM

I had it on 5dpo and got my bfp that cycle. So, it's possible. My last pregnancy  I had cramping from O until bfp. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)