Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The urge to test is real folks

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2018 at 1:08 PM
  • 19 Replies
Seriously, only a few days passed O and fighting the urge to test. Especially now that I found out someone I'm close with, just found out their preggo after a year of ttc
by on Jan. 22, 2018 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyOfOne2710
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 1:57 PM
It's so hard! Almost immediately after O I'm like, okay I'm 3dpo, but what if I was wrong and I'm actually 6 or 7 DPO? That's close enough to test right?! Lol it makes no sense but that's how my brain works.
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 3:30 PM
I feel ya! I don't know when I Od so I'm like welll I could be 6 or 7 dpo lol (probably not though)
want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 4:15 PM
Same, except this time I finally got a positive on an opk lol
But the wait is frustrating

Quoting MommyOfOne2710: It's so hard! Almost immediately after O I'm like, okay I'm 3dpo, but what if I was wrong and I'm actually 6 or 7 DPO? That's close enough to test right?! Lol it makes no sense but that's how my brain works.
want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 4:16 PM
Lol when is the earliest you can test?

Quoting huntersmoma21: I feel ya! I don't know when I Od so I'm like welll I could be 6 or 7 dpo lol (probably not though)
maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 4:41 PM

I am supposed to O tomorrow, and even though i said earlier i'd wait to test, i'm basically counting down the days until i can..the struggle is REAL

want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 4:53 PM
This ttc journey is for the birds. It's seriously the most stressful thing ever.

Quoting maybebaby2018:

I am supposed to O tomorrow, and even though i said earlier i'd wait to test, i'm basically counting down the days until i can..the struggle is REAL

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 5:15 PM
I have tons of tests so if I want to torture myself I'll start Thursday as a possible 8dpo if I can wait I'd like to hold off until Sunday which is 12dpo that's the best.

Quoting want2bmommy86: Lol when is the earliest you can test?

Quoting huntersmoma21: I feel ya! I don't know when I Od so I'm like welll I could be 6 or 7 dpo lol (probably not though)
want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 5:21 PM
I am out of tests at the moment so that helps me lol I can't get more until next payday which means around the day AF is supposed to show up 🙁

Quoting huntersmoma21: I have tons of tests so if I want to torture myself I'll start Thursday as a possible 8dpo if I can wait I'd like to hold off until Sunday which is 12dpo that's the best.

LizCakePie
by Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg yes... I’m somewhere between 10-12 dpo I’m unsure but gah I want to test but I want to wait till AF is due!!!!!
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 5:55 PM
I wish I were out out tests lol I would find a way to get one even if I were lol. I have problems haha

Quoting want2bmommy86: I am out of tests at the moment so that helps me lol I can't get more until next payday which means around the day AF is supposed to show up 🙁

Quoting huntersmoma21: I have tons of tests so if I want to torture myself I'll start Thursday as a possible 8dpo if I can wait I'd like to hold off until Sunday which is 12dpo that's the best.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)