Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So crampy

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2018 at 10:48 AM
  • 4 Replies
I am supposedly about 2/3 days out from ovulation. I have had AF type cramps since last Friday. I am continuing my ovulation tests because after that initial dark one... they got super light and now are progressing. I'm thinking it was either a faulty test or my pee was weird lol

Anyway, is this a normal thing to cramp like this during your 'fertile week'? I've been on birth control since 2011 except to get pregnant (happened on first cycle so I never got to feel out my body off of it)
by on Jan. 23, 2018 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
want2bmommy86
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2018 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I am a week out from my first (ever) positive opk, they were positive for 3 days. Since the last one I have been experiencing the same thing. AF type cramps but more mild. I've been off bc since April and my cycles have been normal, on time normal for the first time in my life. And this is the first time I've been crampy like this since I stopped my bc
huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2018 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I have that happen with the cramps before O. Sometimes they are worse than af cranps. They get worse the closer I get to O.
Acciobooks
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2018 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I am cramping pretty bad today. Expecting to O here soon. Some cycles I cramp from O to AF.. but I usually start cramping around 7/8 dpo before AF.
MeganSB
by Megan on Jan. 24, 2018 at 9:21 AM
Sometimes I've cramped like that and other months nothing. Not sure what that's about....gl
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)