Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

February 1st - 15th Pee Party! ❄️❄️❄️

Posted by   + Show Post

Please let me know the date that you will be testing (or date that you got your BFP/BFN/AF).

As you update me on statuses, I will mark BFP (Pink), BFN (Blue), AF (Red).
baby dust

1 - mayo325

2 - 

3 - jeanbeans86

4 - 

5 -

6 - maybebaby2018  missbritt22

7 - ally110112

8 - hurst0three

9 - 

10 - Acciobooks / waitingmommy12

11 - hurst0three 

12 - 

13 - 

14 - mizzlee7232  /  msandersen06

15 -

Good luck ladies! Let's get those eggs!

fingers crossed

by on Jan. 30, 2018 at 11:35 AM
Replies (21-27):
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:12 PM

Welcome to the group!! I am sorry you got a BFN but sounds like maybe just tested too early!!! keeping my fingers crossed that we get good news from you soon!!! 

Quoting missbritt22: I'm new to the group :) I tested 2/6 with a BFN, AF is due 2/11 so we shall see....

Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:37 PM

End of February is out. I added you for the 28th. Keep me posted!!! Hoping for good news soon!!! =)

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

wheres the end of feb? im testing 02/28 or 03/01

missbritt22
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 7:34 PM
Thanks! I kinda feel like I could be pregnant but it could be just that AF is so close to starting, guess time will tell. Hubby leaves for work out of state on Monday but will be back home just in time for my fertile window if AF does come on the 11th so that will work out perfect, lol!

Quoting Kimipeli:

Welcome to the group!! I am sorry you got a BFN but sounds like maybe just tested too early!!! keeping my fingers crossed that we get good news from you soon!!! 

Quoting missbritt22: I'm new to the group :) I tested 2/6 with a BFN, AF is due 2/11 so we shall see....

missbritt22
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 10:55 AM
Well AF came this morning, so I'm out til the march pee party.
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Feb. 10, 2018 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh no, I am so sorry! That stinks, but hopefully this month you'll get that BFP! I am glad your DH will be back right on time for your fertile window! Sending tons of baby dust!!! March Pee Party will be sent out few days before.

Quoting missbritt22: Well AF came this morning, so I'm out til the march pee party.

waitingmommy12
by Eva on Feb. 11, 2018 at 2:31 AM

Well I tested early only 9dpo but I got my bfp!!! I'm so over the moon. Prayers our rainbow baby sticks!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Feb. 11, 2018 at 11:34 AM

OMG I am so very happy for you, that's beautiful!!!! I am praying very hard for you both, I know you guys have been through a lot and sending tons of sticky baby dust for a healthy and happy pregnancy and baby!!!!!

stork

Quoting waitingmommy12:

Well I tested early only 9dpo but I got my bfp!!! I'm so over the moon. Prayers our rainbow baby sticks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)