Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mobile Photo

I guess I can't deny this! Makes me sooo giddy super giddy!!!! Dh was just crying last night that he couldn't give me what I want so badly. I'm so excited to suprise him tomorrow! Will a CB digital show yet?
by on Jan. 31, 2018 at 12:24 AM
Replies (51-54):
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2018 at 11:38 PM
Dh took folic acid daily and a multivitamin. He also doubled his hcg intake this month. I took 2 epo capsules daily from start of cycle to O. We dtd every third day during fertile period. I think that's it. The biggie was dhs change.

Quoting Tanderson2007: So happy for you!!! What did you do differently this month???
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2018 at 6:18 AM
Just took a test and it's a bfn :(

Quoting Swan77: I tested yesterday and got a bfn. I'm going to test tomorrow

Quoting huntersmoma21: Thank you. Did you test today?

Quoting Swan77: Congratulations!
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2018 at 11:08 AM
I know it’s hard, but try not to stress.
My 88 cent tests were very light in the beginning, and we all know IC’s can be not nearly as sensitive.
Keep us posted mama!

Quoting huntersmoma21:

Mobile Photo

Not sure with the rapid response just saw it on some site.

Went and got a wal mart cheapie and I took an ic. Having some bleeding and cramping like AF. Hoping it's nothing 😢.

Quoting HisUsmcWifey: I thought rapid response were 25 MIU? Either way you could do a FRER yes or no digi and get a yes by now. :)

Quoting huntersmoma21: Since this was the rapid response which is supposedly a 50miu I felt my chances were good lol. Guess not. I'll just tell dh with the frrr test instead. Don't really want to buy more digis

Quoting HisUsmcWifey: Congrats! I don’t know if a digi will show yet, I’d maybe wait another day or two before trying one of those. I’m so excited for you!!
by Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)