Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Patiently waiting

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2018 at 5:15 PM
  • 5 Replies
2 moms liked this
For AF..Ok so I am on cd28. Af should be here by Friday.. hopefully sooner! I am ready to get this next cycle rolling. As soon as I start I get to call my doctor and hopefully get a little assistance with this cycle 🤞 for a little turkey! Thank y’all for looking at all my faulty tests and I wish you all the best of luck!
by on Feb. 7, 2018 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Feb. 7, 2018 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this

You are never out until the witch shows! I know that we all lose hope when we are 

so close to our period and no positive test but I know ladies who don't get a BFP until day of testing or later. You should sign up for the pee party big smile miniAnyways I am

keeping my fingers crossed for this cycle yet, and sending tons of baby dust!

Acciobooks
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 9:50 PM
Oh thank you so much! When is the pee party?

Quoting Kimipeli:

You are never out until the witch shows! I know that we all lose hope when we are 

so close to our period and no positive test but I know ladies who don't get a BFP until day of testing or later. You should sign up for the pee party big smile miniAnyways I am

Lovin_mybaby5
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 10:15 PM
Girl
I’m ovulating on cd28. Fx
Acciobooks
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 10:22 PM
🤭 well good luck!!

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5: Girl
I’m ovulating on cd28. Fx
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Feb. 8, 2018 at 12:16 PM

It is all month, every month. We release the 1st - 15th of every month a few days before the first and then we release the 16th to 30th (or 28th or 31st lol) few days or so before the 15th. It's just a list of ladies testing and then once you find out if BFP or BFN or AF shows, we change the color to reflect it. It is nice to see everyone grouped together that got BFP or whatever. Check it out and let me know if you want to ever be on it. It is a sticky message in the announcements.

Quoting Acciobooks: Oh thank you so much! When is the pee party?
Quoting Kimipeli:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)