Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confused

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2018 at 8:46 AM
  • 8 Replies

AF started for me on Tuesday, so thought for sure that was it. But so far, AF has been very very strange. I had one episode of pink spotting/bleeding but only when i wiped and it was once. Otherwise, i've either had nothing, or slight brown spotting. No cramping. Today is day 3 for me, which is usually my heaviest day, if i still get only the brown spotting or nothing at all, i might take another test tomorrow morning. Any advice or thoughts?

by on Feb. 8, 2018 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
stargaze281
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:16 AM

Hmmm. My af came along on feb 5th, and was light, not bad cramping very mild. What seemed unusual to me, was 3 days before it came I had a trickle of pinkish blood which stained when i wiped. Then it went away up until af started. The past 2 days I've felt mild nausea on and off. Very weird. Sounds like your period symtoms look interesting as well. It could be pregnancy. Try taking a test.

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:48 AM
Looks like it's taking its time lol. It doesn't sound like it was a full flow so I wouldn't even call that cd1. When's the last time you tested?
maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:55 AM

Well, that is normally how my CD1 starts. For me, my flow is usually like this- CD1 light brown/pink, CD2- red with some small clots, but not heavy, CD3- heavy flow, red , CD4- medium (like CD2) CD5/6 light brown spotting. Sometimes i don't even make it to CD 6.

last time i tested was Monday with the FRER i posted.

Quoting huntersmoma21: Looks like it's taking its time lol. It doesn't sound like it was a full flow so I wouldn't even call that cd1. When's the last time you tested?

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:29 AM
Hmm not sure, I'd test again just to rule out a late implanter.

Quoting maybebaby2018:

Well, that is normally how my CD1 starts. For me, my flow is usually like this- CD1 light brown/pink, CD2- red with some small clots, but not heavy, CD3- heavy flow, red , CD4- medium (like CD2) CD5/6 light brown spotting. Sometimes i don't even make it to CD 6.

Quoting huntersmoma21: Looks like it's taking its time lol. It doesn't sound like it was a full flow so I wouldn't even call that cd1. When's the last time you tested?

maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:38 AM

well, i just went through my temps on my Ava, and they are dropping since I "started" on Tuesday. Maybe i'm just having an odd cycle. Spotting seems to be picking up, although its still brown, no red at all.

Quoting huntersmoma21: Hmm not sure, I'd test again just to rule out a late implanter.
Quoting maybebaby2018:

maybebaby2018
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:02 AM

Update- I guess CD4 has decided to be the new CD3. I'm having a fairly heavy flow today. Temp has steadily dropped since Tuesday when the spotting started. Here's to next month!

huntersmoma21
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:09 AM
Glad you got some answers.

Quoting maybebaby2018:

Update- I guess CD4 has decided to be the new CD3. I'm having a fairly heavy flow today. Temp has steadily dropped since Tuesday when the spotting started. Here's to next month!

Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:21 PM

I'm sorry! At least you can move on into this cycle!! Sending you tons of baby dust!!!!

Quoting maybebaby2018:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)